Wampire

Seaside sand question

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Anybody know what the soft structure is looking like at seaside heights these days? 3 years ago it was phenomenal with cuts, troughs, points, you name it. Then they filled it in hard. Just wondering if these bad storms created some good stuff. Not a lazy fisherman, I’d check myself but I live 3 hours away and make day trips . Thanks for any input!

11 mins ago, Wampire said:

Anybody know what the soft structure is looking like at seaside heights these days? 3 years ago it was phenomenal with cuts, troughs, points, you name it. Then they filled it in hard. Just wondering if these bad storms created some good stuff. Not a lazy fisherman, I’d check myself but I live 3 hours away and make day trips . Thanks for any input!

Wife and I walked northern end of ibsp. The northern end lost a lot of beach but the normal points cuts still there. Just closer to dunes

There’s beach cams up and down the coast. And whatever structure is there today may very well be completely changed in a week. If not gone 

There was plenty of structure to fish last  Dec.  Then we got hit with that Nor Easter and snow storm and it all changed.  Time to start over again and go looking around at low.