Mike

**** Phil Murphy

Rate this topic

329 posts in this topic

He's making a "Big" announcement about opening up at 1pm. Let's hope he opens a lot and tells towns to drop the silly outdoor mask mandate BS.

 

Until then....

 

**** Phil Murphy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Mike said:

He's making a "Big" announcement about opening up at 1pm. Let's hope he opens a lot and tells towns to drop the silly outdoor mask mandate BS.

 

Until then....

 

**** Phil Murphy 

Yes, as of today not only will you be able to dance at private catered affairs, but also in your own living room.

 

Bars and restaurants are still a no go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Tom T said:

Yes, as of today not only will you be able to dance at private catered affairs, but also in your own living room.

 

Bars and restaurants are still a no go.

Did his daughter get married last year or is it this year?

Sometimes I wonder if his ridiculousness is related to hosting his daughters wedding.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kml said:

Did his daughter get married last year or is it this year?

Sometimes I wonder if his ridiculousness is related to hosting his daughters wedding.

 

I heard some anecdotals of his Princeton son holding ragers at the govs mansion.  Rules for thee....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tom T said:

I heard some anecdotals of his Princeton son holding ragers at the govs mansion.  Rules for thee....

I heard from a good source that there was a small fire at the Navesink river road house this time last year and there was a whole lot of folks partying over there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

May 7th, indoor bar seating,

 

No limits outside by May 19th,

Will reduce 6 feet as CDC does

 

Restaurants at 100% of 6' spacing capacity and tables over 8

 

30% concerts and sports in large venues

 

Inside masks when not eating or drinking, so drink constantly

 

Over 7MM shots administered

 

Nobody in Lakewood wants the vaccine. 10% vaccination rate

 

Shot and a Beer. Get your 1st shot in May and get a free beer at NJ breweries.

 

So far he's said nothing about dropping the stupid outdoor mask mandates of local towns

 

Edited by Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Mike said:

May 7th, indoor bar seating,

 

No limits outside by May 19th,

Will reduce 6 feet as CDC does

 

Restaurants at 100% of 6' spacing capacity and tables over 8

 

30% concerts and sports in large venues

 

Inside masks when not eating or drinking, to drink constantly

 

Over 7MM shots administered

 

Nobody in Lakewood wants the vaccine. 10% vaccination rate

 

Shot and a Beer. Get your 1st shot in May and get a free beer at NJ breweries.

 

So far he's said nothing about dropping the stupid outdoor mask mandates of local towns

 

Does that mean we can build a wall around Lakewood?  In Hotel California fashion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's easy to be a jackass when you have his money. Just doesn't give a ****. **** Phil Murphy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.