slinginglead

DON'T Anchor your bait

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm NOT a Fan of the owner of this website "TimS", so my posting will be Self -Limited.

I'm NOT a static fisherman!!!...in order to maximize your ability to hook fish ( landing them is solely on your abilities or lack thereof) is Exponentially Increased ....WHEN you DRIFT that bait!!! 

Learn HOW to adjust & fish with a suspended bait...UNDER a Sliding Bobber!!!.

When you "Static Fish"...you are ANCHORED to an infinitesimal SMALL section of the bay's/ocean's bottom .

When you "LEARN", the emphasis on "LEARN" ...how to use a properly set/adjusted sliding bobber...you have NOW Increased the amount of the bay's/ocean's bottom by 10,000%!!!...

There is a certain breakwater in Half Moon Bay. Imagine being  able to Successfully DRIFT the length of the breakwater from 100 yards OFF the breakwater !!!...

SAME with the bay...St.Francis Yacht Club Jetty being a Perfect Example!!!!...

LAZY fisherman catch a 6 pack of empty beer cans....Sliding Bobber fisherman CATCH LIMITS of Fish!!!...You mileage may vary!!! 

Edited by slinginglead

18 hours ago, slinginglead said:

I'm NOT a Fan of the owner of this website "TimS", so my posting will be Self -Limited.

I'm NOT a static fisherman!!!...in order to maximize your ability to hook fish ( landing them is solely on your abilities or lack thereof) is Exponentially Increased ....WHEN you DRIFT that bait!!! 

Learn HOW to adjust & fish with a suspended bait...UNDER a Sliding Bobber!!!.

When you "Static Fish"...you are ANCHORED to an infinitesimal SMALL section of the bay's/ocean's bottom .

When you "LEARN", the emphasis on "LEARN" ...how to use a properly set/adjusted sliding bobber...you have NOW Increased the amount of the bay's/ocean's bottom by 10,000%!!!...

There is a certain breakwater in Half Moon Bay. Imagine being  able to Successfully DRIFT the length of the breakwater from 100 yards OFF the breakwater !!!...

SAME with the bay...St.Francis Yacht Club Jetty being a Perfect Example!!!!...

LAZY fisherman catch a 6 pack of empty beer cans....Sliding Bobber fisherman CATCH LIMITS of Fish!!!...You mileage may vary!!! 

Yes!!!

You should try that at Montauk in the fall!!!!

Or in Hatteras!!!!

Let us know well in advance so we can have someone youtube it!!!!

On 3/4/2021 at 0:13 AM, slinginglead said:

:laugh:

On 3/4/2021 at 8:48 PM, slinginglead said:

Rewards of NOT anchoring your bait...that's 306lbs of YFT...Clarion Island, Mexican Waters

Mark Tuna.jpg

But you're on a boat...Tuna Fishing..... when would you ever anchor your bait in that situation?

17 hours ago, Ditch Jigger said:

Meh, you're last year's news. He has a new crush now. :laugh: 

2021-03-08 (4).png

He sent me a six paragraph whopper a week or so ago - it was as dumb as most of the crap he writes here but full of anger and punctuation :laugh: 

On 3/4/2021 at 6:42 PM, BARhopper said:

Yes!!!

You should try that at Montauk in the fall!!!!

Or in Hatteras!!!!

Let us know well in advance so we can have someone youtube it!!!!

:point: