EricDice

SOL screen time up - Anyone else?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

I dejectedly put aside all fishing plans last spring due to everything pandemic related. I had to stay off the site for a while so I wouldn’t be reminded of anything fishing-wise. 

Since the Fall, even though life’s complications led to just a few salt trips with just one small striper, I’ve been increasingly obsessed with getting out more this year. Getting gear ready, getting additional gear, etc. 

The point is, I’m hitting the Main forum & the general BST just constantly lately. Am I the only one? 

49 mins ago, EricDice said:

I dejectedly put aside all fishing plans last spring due to everything pandemic related. I had to stay off the site for a while so I wouldn’t be reminded of anything fishing-wise. 

Since the Fall, even though life’s complications led to just a few salt trips with just one small striper, I’ve been increasingly obsessed with getting out more this year. Getting gear ready, getting additional gear, etc. 

The point is, I’m hitting the Main forum & the general BST just constantly lately. Am I the only one? 

Nope lol 

I'm always here. No Facebook, insta. Twitter or anything for me. This place is my only form of social media. I'm kind of a one trick pony.

Regardless, I didn't get out much last year. Between covid and the birth of my 3rd in September, my fishing was way under par last year. I hope to change that this year.

I joined SOL for this reason also. Seems like every time I look something up rods, reels, tackle.SOL always showed up on my browser.So I joined.I just wish I would have done this many years ago when I actually noticed it. I’m on here round the clock. There are just so many forums to learn from and converse on from fishing to politics you name it’s here.Everything from friendly ribbing to all out nasty ball busting! And  there you have it ! “ANOTHER DAY OF SOL IN OUR LIVES” LOL 

22 hours ago, EricDice said:

You are always welcome to the Town Tavern. There are members there who can help you with this Malady. 

59 mins ago, The Riddler said:

You are always welcome to the Town Tavern. There are members there who can help you with this Malady. 

Don't fall for it...it's a trap! :scared:   

2 hours ago, The Riddler said:

The Tavern's full!

Feet Meet Street: Merry Christmas! Shitter Was Full!

31 mins ago, TimS said:

Don't fall for it...it's a trap! :scared:   

A year ago it was impossible, but... frustration & self loathing are growing!

J/k. No time for that!