Top Plugs For Bass now Discontinued

Rate this topic

The Riddler

32 mins ago, redfin said:

All good solid lures mentioned above. I will add to this the upperman bucktail. While bean shaped bucktails are available, no one makes that classic bean bt like the original upperman.  

Andrus makes them 

Edited by VanStaalSteve

Loved the alou eels.  But I really loved the atoms.  The 56 p popper was the the lure of choice when I was a kid.  It had just 5he right density.  The ones that were made after Bob Pond were not the same.  They were more durable but they didn’t catch.  The old atoms were a perfect product they broke when they kissed a rock (so you had to buy another) and bass loved them.  The other atom I miss is the spin atom.  It was the best skin plug I ever fished.  Steve I have a few sea hags but never fished them.  Am I missing something?

8 mins ago, dannyplug1 said:

Loved the alou eels.  But I really loved the atoms.  The 56 p popper was the the lure of choice when I was a kid.  It had just 5he right density.  The ones that were made after Bob Pond were not the same.  They were more durable but they didn’t catch.  The old atoms were a perfect product they broke when they kissed a rock (so you had to buy another) and bass loved them.  The other atom I miss is the spin atom.  It was the best skin plug I ever fished.  Steve I have a few sea hags but never fished them.  Am I missing something?

Sea hag is a very good darter.