Bjorn240

10wt Sage RPLXi 9-ft

9 posts in this topic

For Sale:

9 foot 10wt three-piece Sage RPLXi.  Nice shape, couple scratches on the butt section below first stripping guide.  Stripping guides, snake guides and cork in very good condition.  Lovely rod, but I'm an odd man - 5/7/9/11, so this doesn't fit in my plans.   Big pictures below; all unretouched out of my phone.  Click on the photo and then click "full-size" in the lower left corner - and you will get them in HUGE format so you can inspect the rod in detail.

$185 shipped in the continental US, $175 picked up in northern Westchester County, NY.  Willing to ship globally at cost.  Sock and aluminum tube included, of course.

IMG_7953.JPG

IMG_7954.JPG

IMG_7955.JPG

IMG_7956.JPG

IMG_7957.JPG

IMG_7958.JPG

IMG_7959.JPG

IMG_7960.JPG

IMG_7961.JPG

IMG_7962.JPG

IMG_7963.JPG

IMG_7964.JPG

IMG_7965.JPG

IMG_7967.JPG

Edited by Bjorn240

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, LIStriper said:

Interested and can pick up for asking price.  Photos no showing and you please repost.

Great.  

Sorry about the photos - they show on my website, but something is funny with the link to this page.  Look at this directory on my website and click each link for the photo.  Click the magnifying glass once you're on the picture and it will show in full-size format.

http://christianedstrom.com/sage/ 

Edited by Bjorn240

30 mins ago, stroipaHuntah said:

I can also pick up for asking, I am local.  If LIStriper falls through for any reason

Very good.  Thanks.  I'll keep you posted.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks for the photos, I'm sold.

Where in northern Westchester are you?  I have to go to Elmsford tomorrow afternoon, is that close?

PM details if that's better.

Thanks

Edited by LIStriper