sandbars

Stripers online.com bumber sticker

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Didn’t even know there was such a thing saw it on a white pick up truck in western ma of all places.

Edited by sandbars

10 hours ago, bob_G said:

I had one on my window for years.  Maybe Tim can have some more made it we ask him nicely.

A friend of mine is trying to sell his die cut vynl sticker cutter. It a little older like 5 years or so, and big like 4 or 5 long. It would need to be shipped from texas, if there any interest in it I can grab you more details. 

3 hours ago, PSegnatelli said:

I'd buy some.     

I'm suprised this site doesn't have a SWAG store.  $$$ just for the upkeep & maintenance. 

Same here. I still have a couple SOL hoodies that someone here made up a few years back. I'd certainly buy some official merch if Tim made it available.

I should probably get a bunch more done...I always hated selling stuff retail.  It wasn't a big deal when I had the online store, I just added them to people's orders :)  I should probably look for a good SWAG operation where they do all the making, selling, shipping....anyone know a good one? 

4 mins ago, TimS said:

I should probably get a bunch more done...I always hated selling stuff retail.  It wasn't a big deal when I had the online store, I just added them to people's orders :)  I should probably look for a good SWAG operation where they do all the making, selling, shipping....anyone know a good one? 

Tim,

While you're at it, and in a spending mode, maybe look into replacing my SOL company car.  Maybe a Navigator this time instead of another Escalade.

Just now, bob_G said:

Tim,

While you're at it, and in a spending mode, maybe look into replacing my SOL company car.  Maybe a Navigator this time instead of another Escalade.

I just got my first brand new truck last year since 1996 :beers: 

26 mins ago, TimS said:

Zazzle?

*****?

VistaPrint?

Spreadshop?

At least two of those allow you to create content and they do the rest. That last one is new to me but seems to be what you would want. Create the artwork, pick the items/styles and they take it from there. Shirts, hats, stickers, etc. 

1 hour ago, flyangler said:

Zazzle?

*****?

VistaPrint?

Spreadshop?

At least two of those allow you to create content and they do the rest. That last one is new to me but seems to be what you would want. Create the artwork, pick the items/styles and they take it from there. Shirts, hats, stickers, etc. 

I think he’s looking for someone to handle the sales/shipping of said items