Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gadwall8

Extreme Surf Fishing....

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Fish next to me and lil' brian Z might not seem so extreme. Just don't step on me and everything's cool. One added bonus: ya don't even hafta worry about hooking me on the cast... ya can throw right over my head and no problems smile.gif Makes fishing in a crowd a lot easier. Just don't use me as a stool to put your beer on.

Anotherthing about being hieght challenged, When the big swell hits the rock you can hide behind the big guy standing next to you to keep dry!smile.gif

Hey Winch it rolls off me like water, besides i like to remind my lofty friends of a saying. big like a moose and almost as smart smile.gif Gad or Eddie couldn't catch me anyhow so wheres the challenge? HappyWave.gif

Challenge did you say? At? please I'd like to hear more about this challenge? If its walking under tables ok you win...

Do you need a ladder to see under the hood of you jeep?

Eddie

------------------

the_end2.jpg

That's it you want a piece of me you little runt? It's guys like you that get stuck to the bottom of my shoes. Its a good thing I like you and I'm going to let this slid only this time....but I need to ask you something is it true you need to seat on a phone book at work to reach the key board? I also heard when you try to books you got a nose bleed.

Eddie

------------------

the_end2.jpg

its all in good fun fellas, i enjoy eddies company and online wit (if you can call it that wink.gif

although i was wondering eddie, if other fisherman try to roll you back out to sea when you swim in with your wetsuit on biggrin.gif