Charter boats of NH coast?

Rate this topic

DaleG603

On 2/25/2021 at 6:29 AM, DaleG603 said:

True, six guys prefer targeting stripers. 

Tontine in rye. capt matt or pat will definitly make your trip. 

the is also licensed for 12 so its a bigger boat than a 6 pack and doesn't cap your party to just 6pp

as for the fishing it would depend on the time of year you want to go. i would subject making it a bottom fishing trip/tuna/shark. as bass can be hard to find during some time of the year. 

should post this in the NH regional section? 

Also agree that depending on the time of year and how long the trip, you might want to consider another venue of fish (in NH). Maybe even depends on your crew and how experienced they are. A bottom fishing trip would potentially yield more action for the most novice angler and all should go home with fillets if that is desired. 

Or are you just looking for a phone number for the ladies to call to verify your trip? If so, I'll send you my number. Hello, you have reached Happy Stripper Charters... sorry, I mean, Happy Striper Charters. :) 

12 hours ago, Leefish49 said:

Tontine in rye. capt matt or pat will definitly make your trip. 

the is also licensed for 12 so its a bigger boat than a 6 pack and doesn't cap your party to just 6pp

as for the fishing it would depend on the time of year you want to go. i would subject making it a bottom fishing trip/tuna/shark. as bass can be hard to find during some time of the year. 

Haha! I will keep that mind.