Sandflee

Netflix OZARK

Rate this topic

105 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 2mcfisher48 said:

Watching Ozark. I'm liking it. RUTH IS RUTHLESS!!!!:scared:

That chick is a damn awesome actor. Accent and all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

This year we had this sparrow every day would come over to my truck sideview Mirror and would entertain himself in his reflection and **** all over the side of the door 

 

we named him Marty 

 

marty ****ing Byrd 

 

 

DF7AEBAD-2C3A-4C4E-B464-46C5CC93D64E.jpeg

Edited by Sandflee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2021 at 5:53 PM, Rocky_Point_Charlie said:

 

The Sopranos is a tough act to follow. 

 

Breaking Bad and Saul are close seconds though. 

 

You ever meet someone who either didn’t watch or didn’t like the Sopranos?  I walk away. 

Ray Donovan was as good as the Sopranos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

18 hours ago, Sandflee said:

That chick is a damn awesome actor. Accent and all

you dont know SH_T F__K - I think is my favorite line      Or was is it F__K Sh__t  either way funny 

 

 

Tper

Edited by tper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tper said:

you dont know SH_T F__K - I think is my favorite line      Or was is it F__K Sh__t  either way funny 

 

 

Tper

I think she was referring to herself not being able to run the riverboat.

"I don't know s*** about f***!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 10:27 PM, Sandflee said:

This year we had this sparrow every day would come over to my truck sideview Mirror and would entertain himself in his reflection and **** all over the side of the door 

 

we named him Marty 

 

marty ****ing Byrd 

 

 

DF7AEBAD-2C3A-4C4E-B464-46C5CC93D64E.jpeg

Chitting all over everything?  Should have named it Bobby Duvala.  Or CnR

5 hours ago, wishiniwuzfishin said:

I think she was referring to herself not being able to run the riverboat.

"I don't know s*** about f***!"

She used both!

 

She is a Yale or Harvard grad I think..no dummy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, makorider said:

Chitting all over everything?  Should have named it Bobby Duvala.  Or CnR

She used both!

 

She is a Yale or Harvard grad I think..no dummy

Yeah, she definitely said "f*** s*** all" some other time.. 

Looking at her bio I don't see the ivy league?

 

Edit: attended Columbia 

 

She's got another big one on N soon playing some real life scam artist chick..

Edited by wishiniwuzfishin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ruthie=Redneck dream girl :heart::heart::naughty:

She does a helluva a job playing that role. Laughed my ass off when she kicked Frank Jr. in the gnads then threw his ass off the paddle boat. She makes the whole show worth watching. :th:

 

tenor (5).gif

Edited by 2mcfisher48

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

67a88227575199ea5cc9967e7c729f07.jpg.503abeedc4ac5e707d3275ebf3b68266.jpgShe's from the Bronx. Reeds tribe. 

 

Credit to Sandflee, missed his post.

But as an aside, auto correct wanted to call him Sandler lol..

Fan or not, that's a little generous..

Edited by wishiniwuzfishin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.