Netflix OZARK

Rate this topic

Sandflee

Bateman does a good job and the plot is grungy enough to watch and not think that it’s off brand remake of Heisenberg (which it is) but the rest of the actors are unwatchable in ozark, the mom is meh maybe ok, I quit in season 1 and so should you :th: 

Edited by Otter

confirmed problematic

Just now, Otter said:

Bateman does a good job and the plot is grungy enough to watch and not think that it’s off brand remake of Heisenberg but the rest of the actors are unwatchable in ozark, the mom is meh maybe ok, I quit in season 1 and so should you :th: 

I am thinking about it. It just seems like a waste of time. 

25 mins ago, Otter said:

Bateman does a good job and the plot is grungy enough to watch and not think that it’s off brand remake of Heisenberg (which it is) but the rest of the actors are unwatchable in ozark, the mom is meh maybe ok, I quit in season 1 and so should you :th: 

I don't know, but to me, it got a whole lot better after season 1. I get what you're saying and found it very slow at first, but it definitely picks up after season 1. That's just my biased opinion though. :howdy:

42 mins ago, Otter said:

You made it through the wife & kid in Heisenburg, but have trouble with the Ozark family?  :headscratch:

I'll have mine on the rocks.

51 mins ago, Otter said:

agreed season 1 was good    

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

2 hours ago, Otter said:

The old guy in the basement was good. Buddy i think? Died pretty quick though.

I'll ignore your cheap aroma,

and your little-bo-peep diploma,

I'll just put you in a coma,

with some dirty love-

It’s an inherent rookie writing flaw. They introduce quality characters and kill them off too fast The old basement guy, the club owner, they could have kept these guys around raising hell or just spicing things up. We were invested immediately because they were keystone roles and decent actors. Instead... Slack jawed possum flinging trailer trash every episode :dismay: 

confirmed problematic