Sneaky one

New Member here

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

New member here but not a newbie nor a know it all. I’ve been a boat guy since the early 80s and a surf guy as well but not as long.I fish for the glorious fish and the not so glorious bottom dwellers. You can find me most nights casting conventional till the wee hours in and around Raritan bay. Daytime it’s all about Fluke.Thanks

22 mins ago, Sneaky one said:

New member here but not a newbie nor a know it all. I’ve been a boat guy since the early 80s and a surf guy as well but not as long.I fish for the glorious fish and the not so glorious bottom dwellers. You can find me most nights casting conventional till the wee hours in and around Raritan bay. Daytime it’s all about Fluke.Thanks

You joined the forum, that proves you're a know it all, lol. Where's the joke? All newbies have a joke. 

Sorry I too a new member, long time fisherman. From NH. to Louisiana missed 3 states on the route. Mostly shore - kayak now. Avid lure maker, like the light tackle, though still can throw the big fenwick.

Thanks for the welcome everyone,Don’t have any jokes that I can repeat here sorry. Definitely a lot of content on here looking fwd to it. To user Nekowa I agree nothing like throwing a Big Fenwick with a 706 greenie,should be mandatory to start with a old Fen-Penn combo.

Was fishing for 25 plus years before I bought my first big Penn. Was helping a buddy move to Fl. beaches were alive with Tarpon. 45 mile drive to Mudhole grabbed the equivalent of the 1165 a spool of thread, 4 stainless guides my plugs were next dayed air Postal. To do the same with the big Cracks or Luxors cost better than. half of what the black 706 cost. Could not connect in the daytime got em with bottle plugs after dark.