NJ Governor Signs Legal Weed Bill

Rate this topic

Sparky

8 mins ago, Slacker said:

Can't let any potential tax revenue get undone by the DIY crowd.  License... ppfftth.

Some marijuana offenses will remain criminal, including drug distribution and growing cannabis plants without a license. New Jersey is the only state with legal weed that doesn't allow at least its medical marijuana patients to grow, and joins Washington as the only states without some recreational home grow.

Thats bull****.  All I wanna do is grow enormous cones.

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....

Legal question that always confused me. Can you still be drug tested for a job? Alcohol is legal, but your employer can fire you if you show up drunk I'm sure. Do the same rules apply with weed? Will driving stoned have the same repercussions if you got pulled over for a DUI? I've never seen the fine print anywhere.

41 mins ago, Auce said:

Legal question that always confused me. Can you still be drug tested for a job?Yes

Alcohol is legal, but your employer can fire you if you show up drunk I'm sure. Yes

Do the same rules apply with weed? Yes

Will driving stoned have the same repercussions if you got pulled over for a DUI? I've never seen the fine print anywhere.Yes

Look above