Seal

This is why I'm amazed that cops aren't being assassinated on a daily basis

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

I often wonder how many gazillions of people have had their lives destroyed because they "assaulted a police officer" (according to the police officer)...And no jury could bring themselves to believe that a valiant police officer would tell a lie.

Well, here's an example of what "assaulting a police officer" looks like, in the land of the free. :wave: 

A police report detailing the encounter states Alsaidi approached the officers "screaming profanities and acting belligerent." Officers ignored Alsaidi, the report says, but then Alsaidi took an "aggressive fighting stance by blading his body and clutching his fist," before punching one officer in the chest and starting an altercation with him. The officers charged Alsaidi with aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, according to the report.

Now, here's a video of what happened: :th: 

1 min ago, Fishing Pete said:

fail

How so?

I mean, most people have an account with YouTube, so they can bypass the "age restriction" excuse that YouTube uses to censor truth.

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 hours ago, slicedcornbread said:

Another video with no context of what lead to the incident in question. :squid:

:laugh:

According to the police, they were minding their own business, "protecting and serving"...

When they attacked by this kid.

Edited by Seal

1 min ago, Seal said:

:laugh:

According to the police, they were minding their own business, "protecting and serving"...

When they were attacked by this kid.

Will you be going out and assassinating any police officers due to your outrage?

7 mins ago, Seal said:

How so?

I mean, most people have an account with YouTube, so they can bypass the "age restriction" excuse that YouTube uses to censor truth.

I don’t login to YT and never will - **** Google :wave: 

Edited by TimS

2 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

Will you be going out and assassinating any police officers due to your outrage?

Hell no.

I'm an unarmed ***** ass little bitch... 

But the internet is filled with heavily armed freedom fighters who claim that they won't take any **** from the government...And I actually believed in these people.

:shrug: 

Just now, Seal said:

Hell no.

I'm an unarmed ***** ass little bitch... 

But the internet is filled with heavily armed freedom fighters who claim that they won't take any **** from the government...And I actually believed in these people.

:shrug: 

So here we are again. Why do you even say stuff like what's in the title of your thread if it's not something you prescribe to? Why not just report the story without the dramatics that you "wish" would happen?

13 mins ago, TimS said:

I don’t and never will - **** Google :wave: 

Dude, set up a fake email that you can use for this stuff...

I mean, it's not like there's even anything objectionable in this video...It's just that police departments all have accounts, and they all come to together to file reports claiming that a video has "adult material"...For anything that they don't want the people to see.

Edited by Seal

1 min ago, Seal said:

Dude, set up a fake email that you can use for this stuff...

I mean, it's not like there's even anything objectionable in this video...It's just that police departments all have accounts, and they all come to together to file reports claiming that a video has "adult material"...For anything that the don't want the people to see.

:laugh: Dude............:stick:

8 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

So here we are again. Why do you even say stuff like what's in the title of your thread if it's not something you prescribe to? Why not just report the story without the dramatics that you "wish" would happen?

As I've said before (but maybe you didn't see it)...

I don't own any guns.

But I totally, 100%, support "the people", having the right to own guns...

Not just for "sporting purposes", but also for defending themselves from tyrants. :th: 

1 min ago, Seal said:

As I've said before (but maybe you didn't see it)...

I don't own any guns.

But I totally, 100%, support "the people", having the right to own guns...

Not just for "sporting purposes", but also for defending themselves from tyrants. :th: 

No, I didn't miss it at all. You don't own guns but you encourage others that do to go out and assassinate cops. :dismay:

4 hours ago, slicedcornbread said:

No, I didn't miss it at all. You don't own guns but you encourage others that do to go out and assassinate cops. :dismay:

If that's your impression of what I'm saying...Then maybe I'm not saying it right. :shrug: 

Edited by Seal