jimmy1956

The Baltimore Ravens 2021

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Salary cap set at $180 million. Free agency starts on 3/17, less than a month away. Draft starts April 29th. Ravens weaknesses this coming season about the same as last season unfortunately. Weak pass rush, OL needs help. Inside LBs need help, and WRs need help. Those are the glaring weaknesses in my opinion. Going to be a lot of changes going in to the season. Orlando Brown wants traded which is understood as he wants left side money and he wants to be paid now because he understands NFL careers can be short. Ravens are willing to trade him. Should get some decent draft picks for him. Long time long snapper Morgan Cox already released. Need to get younger at that position and save a few bucks. Should be a fun off-season.

That’s a requirement of all teams in professional and college sports. Get with the times will ya.

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

are you required to make an annual donation to BLM to be a ravens fan?

16 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

That’s a requirement of all teams in professional and college sports. Get with the times will ya.

no just the raiders and ravens.

On 2/20/2021 at 8:04 AM, jimmy1956 said:

Salary cap set at $180 million. Free agency starts on 3/17, less than a month away. Draft starts April 29th. Ravens weaknesses this coming season about the same as last season unfortunately. Weak pass rush, OL needs help. Inside LBs need help, and WRs need help. Those are the glaring weaknesses in my opinion. Going to be a lot of changes going in to the season. Orlando Brown wants traded which is understood as he wants left side money and he wants to be paid now because he understands NFL careers can be short. Ravens are willing to trade him. Should get some decent draft picks for him. Long time long snapper Morgan Cox already released. Need to get younger at that position and save a few bucks. Should be a fun off-season.

Tom Brady is still gonna live in your head rent free. :wave:

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

Nah I’m done. He got another Super Bowl. Respect was always there and still is. I just liked to mess with certain folk here. This thread as far as I’m concerned is a Ravens thread because it was the Baltimore Colts and then the Baltimore Ravens that I have rooted for my whole my whole life except when I rooted for Don Shula when Baltimore had no team. Never rooted for the Indianapolis Colts nothing against them anyway. March 17th will be interesting. See ya lol. 

Edited by jimmy1956

17 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Nah I’m done. He got another Super Bowl. Respect was always there and still is. I just liked to mess with certain folk here. This thread as far as I’m concerned is a Ravens thread because it was the Baltimore Colts and then the Baltimore Ravens that I have rooted for my whole my whole life except when I rooted for Don Shula when Baltimore had no team. Never rooted for the Indianapolis Colts nothing against them anyway. March 17th will be interesting. See ya lol. 

Regardless of the blabblingabove.....

Edited by iphish

Must have looked at a least ten different mock drafts this morning (cause I have nothing better to do lol) and nine of the ten have Ravens a defensive player. Edge rusher and OL seem to be the most prevalent with Safety and DB not far behind. WR was the lone offensive position. Of all this will change as soon as free agency opens up 3/17.

Time will tell. Why the OL is a big priority during the off-season and training camp. Stanley should be back. Brown will be gone. Most likely a new center via the draft.

Was a good move for the Ravens to trade Brown. He was going to leave anyway might as well get something for him. Another 1st round pick and other picks were worth it. The Ravens now have nine picks in next weeks draft. Including the 27th and 31st in the first round. Should be a fun draft. 

Edited by jimmy1956
Verbiage