JoeyZac

Your Fishing Videos - We Know You've Got Them - The Challenge

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Here's a mix of some Bluefin and skiing from 2014:

At 1:25...you wussed out didn't you Joey. That bowl looked sweet. Where?

11 mins ago, RockRonin said:

At 1:25...you wussed out didn't you Joey. That bowl looked sweet. Where?

That's Great Scott, at Snowbird.  Didn't wuss out, but have to pick down the fist 50 feet or so really slow because of the rocks.

Really slow.

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

That's Great Scott, at Snowbird.  Didn't wuss out, but have to pick down the fist 50 feet or so really slow because of the rocks.

Really slow.

I've done Snowbird/Alta. First chute I ever jumped into was by STH off the Gad 2 chairlift. Wound up biting my tongue later that afternoon at the bottom of the run under the chair STH? It was ugly spitting blood all over the snow. I remember it like it was yesterday. Happy times. My girlfriend went catatonic no hysterical on Cirque Traverse...how we laughed later.

Edited by RockRonin

I'm not much for posting my content but here's a video I put together from 2015 shark fishing trips. Mostly conventional tackle but we did land a few on the fly rod and tagged most. We used a Gopro2. 

15 hours ago, RockRonin said:

I've done Snowbird/Alta. First chute I ever jumped into was by STH off the Gad 2 chairlift. Wound up biting my tongue later that afternoon at the bottom of the run under the chair STH? It was ugly spitting blood all over the snow. I remember it like it was yesterday. Happy times. My girlfriend went catatonic no hysterical on Cirque Traverse...how we laughed later.

1:25 is the very beginning of the double black portion of the Cirque, the first gate.  Most people enter at gate 2 or 3.

3:30 is the entrance to STH (under the Gad II chair), that clips ends at the lift tower that is basically the start of the steep part of STH.

Posted (edited) · Report post

32 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

1:25 is the very beginning of the double black portion of the Cirque, the first gate.  Most people enter at gate 2 or 3.

3:30 is the entrance to STH (under the Gad II chair), that clips ends at the lift tower that is basically the start of the steep part of STH.

Yeah, my girlfriend the aerobics instructor freaked on cirque traverse because she had a thing about catwalks. Other skiers passing by were giving me the stinkeye as if I took a beginner up the tram...Terry was a solid skier with a phobia for catwalks. Once I got her into the bowl she was fine...until she got to the bottom and yaked up her blueberry pancakes(swear to god). Our next trip to Jackson Hole went much better for her. The bottom of STH is where I bit my tongue...right under the chair.

Edited by RockRonin

On 2/22/2021 at 1:42 PM, Fishing & Hunting said:

IMG_6530.MOVBoynton Inlet Florida 

been to alot of places but nothing beats Florida ( since the 70's ) , from the panhandle to the keys , thanks for sharing  

This is my 11yr old Grandson on his 2nd batray of the day... I helped him finish this one, but the 1st he did all on his own.. This is on my rod... Way to big for him, but he handled it well...

Butch