JoeyZac

Your Fishing Videos - We Know You've Got Them - The Challenge

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, ranger9 said:

KFC. Dreams do come true. I cant figure out how to embed it

napo.mp4

Gotta download load it locally to watch, but for those wondering what it is............

KFC.jpg.741a86c54ce961e54d840ea169e83520.jpg

I have not had the video camera with me when fishing in maybe 2 years.... Will have to capture a few sessions this year

Posted (edited) · Report post

@TimS honestly, first time for me to see that restriction as well. I've checked all of it on my side but it's definitely something YT decided to do, for some reason.

Anyway, nothing too big to miss, just me puling, landing and releasing a 50lbs wels catfish.

Edited by NJS

Just now, NJS said:

@TimS honestly, first time for me to see that restriction as well. I've checked all of it on my side but it's definitely something YT decided to do, for some reason.

They keep changing the rules in the middle of the game :dismay: 

6 hours ago, NJS said:

Anyway, nothing too big to miss, just me puling, landing and releasing a 50lbs wels catfish.

Do you have music in the video?  They flag it sometimes because of that.

I did use tunes I paid no royalties for but it wasn't meant to be monetizing video anyway. It did occur to me it might be due to music used, who would have guessed Zion80 and Tzadik Records would flag it like that, lol.

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 mins ago, NJS said:

I did use tunes I paid no royalties for but it wasn't meant to be monetizing video anyway. It did occur to me it might be due to music used, who would have guessed Zion80 and Tzadik Records would flag it like that, lol.

There's no rhyme or reason.  Sometimes I can use a very popular piece of music, the whole piece, and it doesn't get flagged, and then other times I get pegged for something playing on the radio in the backround.

Metallica is one of the most litigious groups out there, but ironically, I haven't been flagged yet while using any of their music.

No rhyme or reason............

Last couple of years I've actually trended towards posting longer, raw clips, with no music, because of it.  Less hassle.

Edited by JoeyZac

No rhyme and reason - except maybe for AI, haah!

Anyway, that video is/was a good demonstration of how much PacBay Rainforest II 9' 1-4oz can bend with big fish pulling in the strong river current.