JoeyZac

Your Fishing Videos - We Know You've Got Them - The Challenge

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

It's the middle of February, and we're close to Opening Day, but not there yet.  Let's get the blood pumping a little.

Videos........ Your Videos........ Tuna, Striper, White Perch :), whatever, whatcha' got?

The Challenge.................... Can we get 100 videos in this thread?  Only rule is this it's got to be you.

2 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

It's the middle of February, and we're close to Opening Day, but not there yet.  Let's get the blood pumping a little.

Videos........ Your Videos........ Tuna, Striper, White Perch :), whatever, whatcha' got?

The Challenge.................... Can we get 100 videos in this thread?  Only rule is this it's got to be you.

JOEY ZAC !!!!!

The only video I have was unintentionally captured. In the middle of a blitz, I took out my phone to video the action, then hit the stop button and put the phone in my jacket. Unbeknownst to me, it was when I hit the "stop button" that the phone started recording. I have a 2 hour audio of me, on an 80 fish blitz with a bunch of fishing buddies counting them up. I wanted to stop after 75 but one of the guys was like "It's like last call at the bar, you gotta have that last drink.", so I stayed for 80.

I don't think y'all want to stare at a black screen and listen to me fish. I want to fish with JoeyZac!