Ice storm today?

Rate this topic

Fishing Pete

Just now, Cavemonkey said:

Raining ice here, right between atlantic city and philthy

I'm about 10 miles southeast of the WW bridge. It's a little wet out but if it's anything, it's just rain. I got up and looked. lol

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

13 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Nothing in Monmouth County.  Cloudy and cold but no precip.

Still no sign of any grass around here :dismay: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

22 mins ago, Fishing Pete said:

It was spritsing when we went to the store. we got a bunch of crab legs. The store was a real ****how.

Costco in Nanuet, NY was the same.

Wife and I went for a few normal items....no parking and the lines to check out were the longest I've ever seen....wrapped all the way to the back of store and beyond. Would literally take 1.5+ hrs to check out in the crowded basket to covid basket store....

We just looked at each other and left our basket and exited as fast as possible...gas lines were the same.

It's like no one ever experienced snow...or it was just Saturday and nothing to do...or both.

Just now, MarkG said:

Costco in Nanuet, NY was the same.

Wife and I went for a few normal items....no parking and the lines to check out were the longest I've ever seen....wrapped all the way to the back of store and beyond. Would literally take 1.5+ hrs to check out in the crowded basket to covid basket store....

We just looked at each other and left our basket and exited as fast as possible...gas lines were the same.

It's like no one ever experienced snow...or it was just Saturday and nothing to do...or both.

We just went to get goodies for tonight. It was nuts.