flyangler

Rand Paul Fillets Biden Nominee Over Boys Competing in Girls' Sports

Rate this topic

378 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, flyangler said:

So how do you feel about this? If a person has gone through male puberty, has male musculature and takes hormones for a year, should they be able to compete with others who have gone through female puberty? 

Not sure, I think it an interesting question.

Should it be based on hormone concentrations? Maybe eliminate sex all together? Have an open division not related to gender? I think there are some sports that men and women can compete on a level playing field.

However:

4 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Oh.  And there are no transgenders.  Never has been.  There’s crossed wires and cosmetic surgery.

This is what I find these conversations are really about.

3 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Rand hit the nail on the head. 

Im going to laugh my butt off when the Karen’s and Kens lose athletic scholarships for their little Karen’s because of a transgender biological male took it from them. 

You get the government you deserve. 

There is nothing stopping a university from giving an athletic scholarship to whomever they choose.

Just now, Nicky Da Fish said:

There is nothing stopping a university from giving an athletic scholarship to whomever they choose.

Just man up and come out and say it. 

Are you ok with biological  males competing against biological females?

How about the same sharing locker rooms and showers before and after practice?

16 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Transgenders should have their own separate categories. Period.

They were men and will always have an advantage.

I agree.

or maybe have an "open" category if there are girls who feel they are good enough to compete with the boys.

but it's not fair to allow boys to compete with girls based on how they identify.

2 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Just man up and come out and say it. 

Are you ok with biological  males competing against biological females?

How about the same sharing locker rooms and showers before and after practice?

You don't have to guess at what I think, I laid out some of the ways it currently gets addresses. How do you propose including trans people in gendered sports?

7 mins ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

Not sure, I think it an interesting question.

Should it be based on hormone concentrations? Maybe eliminate sex all together? Have an open division not related to gender? I think there are some sports that men and women can compete on a level playing field.

However:

This is what I find these conversations are really about.

Are you retarded? I mean for real? Eliminate sex? Let me get this straight......a 6' tall guy who decides he wants to chop off his dick and take estrogennfor a year is somehow going to be fair competition for a woman in your eyes? 

What sport are men and women equal in? Darts? Archery? Marksmanship? That's all I can think of.

6 mins ago, DZ said:

Does hormone therapy change someone's chromosomes?

It's stupid. Nicky is either trolling or he's the worlds biggest virtue signaler out there. 

Just now, Mokes said:

Are you retarded? I mean for real? Eliminate sex? Let me get this straight......a 6' tall guy who decides he wants to chop off his dick and take estrogennfor a year is somehow going to be fair competition for a woman in your eyes? 

What sport are men and women equal in? Darts? Archery? Marksmanship? That's all I can think of.

Just look at the list of Olympic sports. How do you think a male gymnast would compete against a female gymnast on floor exercise?

1 min ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

You don't have to guess at what I think, I laid out some of the ways it currently gets addresses. How do you propose including trans people in gendered sports?

Again, not man enough to come out and state your position. Why are you Libs like that?

To answer your question, I propose all people participate in the sports based upon their biological makeup. A 6’4” male who may think mentally he is more suited to being a female is still capable of playing football, or competing in male track and field. 

1 min ago, Mokes said:

It's stupid. Nicky is either trolling or he's the worlds biggest virtue signaler out there. 

Virtue signalling? How many posters here actually watch women's sports? This whole thread is a giant virtue signal and the virtue is trans phobia.

1 min ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

Virtue signalling? How many posters here actually watch women's sports?

doesn't matter if nobody watches.

if a girl wants to compete in sports it should be a fair competition.

I watch a ton of girls sports. One of the best things about Covid is games are live streamed. I wish I could attend games but I hope when the dust settles they keep the live streams going. I watched three different HS, and two middle school girls basketball games last night. All girls that my daughter played with in Rec or aau leagues. Thinking a dude should be able to play against them is absolute horsechit. No one actually believes they should be able to play, they just think it’s the liberal thing to say.