moonbat

Kyle Rittenhouse on the Lam

Rate this topic

1,431 posts in this topic

30 mins ago, Cpalms said:

Yes exactly.  Agreed.

When human beings are behaving normally they do not voluntarily go to another state where they far outnumbered by their sworn enemies who are in the midst of rioting and looting simply to put out an actual dumpster fire or render aid to their sworn enemies  Like you said  - why would he voluntarily go to this known "dangerous area"? 

Yet Rittenhouse did... and he did so very well armed. A jury of his peers will be wondering the same thing and there is no answer other than to blast people he hates. The dumpster fire/ render aid excuse is laughable.

No matter how #MAGA you are or how much you sympathize with the Proud Boys or how much you hate Hilary - you cannot get around this inescapable fact.

He is going to spend the best years of his life rotting in a state penitentiary. 

Yet, you ignored the Antifa homo with the Glock? See how your brain works? "The state penitentiary"? Really lol? 

"Mah see!? You're gonna do time bub! Real time! I'll see ya in the clink if the last thing I do!! Meh!"

2 mins ago, jkrock said:

Bad things happen when you attack a kid with an AR-15 for extinguishing your dumpster fire too.  

He went to a dumpster fire armed with gasoline.

7 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Why was he accosted?

Why was he running from his assailants?

Why do you think the application of laws governing self defense are contingent on your feelings? 

Why was he there in the first place?

If he didn't choose to go there, what would he have been running from?

3 mins ago, Mokes said:

Yet, you ignored the Antifa homo with the Glock? See how your brain works? "The state penitentiary"? Really lol? 

"Mah see!? You're gonna do time bub! Real time! I'll see ya in the clink if the last thing I do!! Meh!"

Answer this question - why was he there with an AR in the first place?

There is no getting around the answer. 

If the best his attorneys can come up with is a dumpster fire or rendering aid, he is F'd.

Just now, Cpalms said:

Answer this question - why was he there with an AR in the first place?

There is no getting around the answer. 

If the best his attorneys can come up with is a dumpster fire or rendering aid, he is F'd.

Doesn't matter. You don't get to assume intention. He was attacked. Done. It's over lol. It's called freedom. People are allowed to go ANYWHERE they want in America. 

He was armed, got attacked and smoked 3 morons. Game over. It's self defense. 

I stand with Kyle on this one. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

true,

but much like Zimmerman I think there should be consequences for grabbing a gun and looking for trouble,

finding it,

and then claiming self defense when you kill someone.

If you needed to help family or friends, would you go unarmed to a place where armed, angry, violent, destructive people are congregating? 

If you have a firearm and you are shot at and attacked would you not shoot back. The footage at the scene show Kyle did not fire first. 

Two of the people that were shot were armed and in pursuit of him. The other two were trying to take his head off. (One with a giant skateboard) 

Edited by aae0130

1 min ago, aae0130 said:

If you needed to help family or friends, would you go unarmed to a place where armed, angry, violent, destructive people are congregating? 

He didn’t need to go there

he wasn’t there for friends or family. 
but other than that 

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

He didn’t need to go there

he wasn’t there for friends or family. 
but other than that 

I believe I read he was asked to come help secure a business lot by a family friend. I could be wrong.....did anyone else read this? 

Edited by aae0130

11 mins ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

Why was he there in the first place?

If he didn't choose to go there, what would he have been running from?

Do the woman in short skirts are asking to be raped thing next.. that one is always a hoot 

7 mins ago, Mokes said:

Doesn't matter. You don't get to assume intention. He was attacked. Done. It's over lol. It's called freedom. People are allowed to go ANYWHERE they want in America. 

He was armed, got attacked and smoked 3 morons. Game over. It's self defense. 

I stand with Kyle on this one. 

Ignored the most basic question.  :clown:

17 mins ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

Actualy it was a fire extinguisher and it appears that prompted the confrontation that he was attempting to flee 

3 mins ago, aae0130 said:

I believe I read he was asked to come help secure a business lot by a family friend. I could be wrong.....did anyone else read this? 

It’s literally a moot point 

20 mins ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

Actually, the arsonists attacked an appropriately armed man with skateboards.

Not only did he kill two commies, he did the world a service by removing a couple half wits from the gene pool