Wire For Fire

Used car lots

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

Anyone can recommend a non dirt baggy used car lot around the ronkonkoma area ? 

my old girl 2005 v6 accord with 250k finally chit the bed this morn . Tranny left me on the street . 

needs something ASAP figured used car lot is one stop shop swapping plates and registration without the hassle 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Dude get a Hell Cat Red Eye.

One piece fit out the window. Big trunk too. New house new car.

Serious.

Aint gettin no younger bro.

Edited by the3fishheads

carfinder fred....know a bunch of people that use him and his service....

13 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

carfinder fred....know a bunch of people that use him and his service....

Is he only for jersey?

1 hour ago, cashews121 said:

Is he only for jersey?

no clue....give him a ring

Looking for a used car at the moment and it’s a disaster lol. A lot of liars, fakes, did I mention liars, cars in horrible condition. I have no patience for it either. Lots of time and energy wasted. Bout to just stick with what I have and maybe just get an e bike for the beach

There are so many liars and car bullies that want to sell you a lemon and junk for your hard earned money. I wish I can just ride my bicycle to and from work. :p Gas is not cheap anymore!:banghd:

16 mins ago, mr127 said:

Almost better off going new and saving some of the hassle of dealing w/ shady used car dealers or private (re)sellers

Is that worth a 40% increase in cost, most new cars depreciate that much in 3 years or less. Maybe something still under warranty to ensure you don't get a pig that costs you a fortune. Good luck.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Yea thanks gentlemen, I hate everything about the process , that’s why I might of road her alil to long . Just been putting it off as long as possible and now it’s needed big time . Sharing one car with the wife sucks and it’s only been one day so far 

Edited by Wire For Fire

Not sure what your looking for or price range, but buying a certified pre-owned from the used side of a new dealer will save you from the liars and most of the garbage out there. At least there is a good warranty if it's junk. Some of the online services also offer a strong warranty but there is no negotiation and you pay top dollar.