Only 1 color for the Canal what gets your vote??

Rate this topic

codfish

Growing up talking about jigs the old timers used to say "Any color, so long as it's white"

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

Plugs, yellow

Jigs, white

Soft plastics--here's where it gets complicated. Black/red or black purple, BUT, awhile back bobG stumbled on a killer color, shared it with me, and I was able to duplicate it home pouring. I never saw it sold commercially anywhere.

And yes, my lips are still sealed. ;) 

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

13 hours ago, Ditch Jigger said:

Plugs, yellow

Jigs, white

Soft plastics--here's where it gets complicated. Black/red or black purple, BUT, awhile back bobG stumbled on a killer color, shared it with me, and I was able to duplicate it home pouring. I never saw it sold commercially anywhere.

:)

On 1/31/2021 at 5:50 PM, Ditch Jigger said:

Plugs, yellow

Jigs, white

And that secret color still works to this day.  I still protect it's anonymity.  When I'm done fishing, I remove it and place it in my bag, out of the sight of prying eyes. :squid: .  But the truth is, this color is only available if you pour your own.

The Sultan of Sluggo

16 mins ago, bob_G said:

And that secret color still works to this day.  I still protect it's anonymity.  When I'm done fishing, I remove it and place it in my bag, out of the sight of prying eyes. :squid: .  But the truth is, this color is only available if you pour your own.

Secret squirrel chit :howdy:

Chasing false echoes

Send lawyers, guns, and money - Zevon

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - Thompson 

DITCH TROLL 333