FEW3

So my Ex wants to play games now!

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Suddenly she doesn't respond to my calls about the kids needing pay for swim lessons. Im looking at my end of things and I'm not happy one bit. I least happy about bringing my attorney into it. This stuff gets so expensive. But she needs to pay for her frigging kids sports and food, the eat a lot.  They're  expensive. And get this d-bag situation, we legally divorced last year and split the returns. But since then, she got all of the stimulus crap. 

I let the first one go, but, she owes me on this one. She will not be seeing the kids this weekend until she friggin pays for their swimming classes. My BP is killing me. And no douchenozzles, I'm not drinking. !

1 hour ago, FEW3 said:

She will not be seeing the kids this weekend until she friggin pays for their swimming classes

Worst thing you could do.

The kids aren’t pawns to be used in a pissing match , none of this stupidity is THEIR FAULT. There are other ways to get what you need here but leave them out if it. 

2 hours ago, FEW3 said:

Suddenly she doesn't respond to my calls about the kids needing pay for swim lessons. Im looking at my end of things and I'm not happy one bit. I least happy about bringing my attorney into it. This stuff gets so expensive. But she needs to pay for her frigging kids sports and food, the eat a lot.  They're  expensive. And get this d-bag situation, we legally divorced last year and split the returns. But since then, she got all of the stimulus crap. 

I let the first one go, but, she owes me on this one. She will not be seeing the kids this weekend until she friggin pays for their swimming classes. My BP is killing me. And no douchenozzles, I'm not drinking. !

Well you should of slapped her,,,,,:) at least on the butt ,,,,,:eek: just for repeat,,,,,:laugh: but now it has gotten to far,,,,:p so fine a job overseas it's not that hard and get a new family and not pay nothing,,,,,,,:D

Sucks what you’re going thru...but the advice above makes a whole lot of sense.

makes me thank my stars that my kiddo was much older, and I’m amicable with my ex.

keep your cool there

6 hours ago, Popasilov said:

Worst thing you could do.

Agreed.  Rule #1 is kids do not get used for leverage.

I’m dealing with the same thing.  The hardest part is not stooping to their level.  Gotta be smart, like inquiring about the sports sign ups while the kids are paying attention.  Let her be the fool.  My ex was supposed to pick up our daughter Saturday at noon.  By one she still wasn’t there.  Between me bringing up the early drop offs and the late pic ups via a three way phone call.....and a semi upset 12yo with tears in her eyes.......she got the message loud and clear.

I would suggest you take the high road. Address the financial issue with documentation and don't bad mouth her in front of your children. You will be the basis of how they will deal with relationships in their lives. Hate to quote dr. phil but these situation need a hero and let her actions reflect who she is, your children will pick up on it without your input.

1 hour ago, hwsmike said:

Sucks what you’re going thru...but the advice above makes a whole lot of sense.

makes me thank my stars that my kiddo was much older, and I’m amicable with my ex.

keep your cool there

Me and my son's mom may have fought over stupid ****, but not since she was going through post partum early on did she ever use the kid as a pawn, or visa versa. 

Is she Legally obligated to pay for anything other than standard and court ordered child support? Not being smart, I have no idea.