Otter

Adam weed and otter sup bros forever

Rate this topic

436 posts in this topic

this is a safe space for sweepers. They can go drop into mavs on another thread. So buddy what battleship you ride out there and have you been accosted yet? I rode holes into the whopper it’s 12 years old or so but still my favorite. Looking for ideas, thinking tax return. What’s the new

magic out there, is naish still the best look for all around? 

2 mins ago, Otter said:

this is a safe space for sweepers. They can go drop into mavs on another thread. So buddy what battleship you ride out there and have you been accosted yet? I rode holes into the whopper it’s 12 years old or so but still my favorite. Looking for ideas, thinking tax return. What’s the new

magic out there, is naish still the best look for all around? 

English, please

Just now, MikeMc said:

:dismay: 

He has a 12 year old sup and is looking to buy a new one, duh. 

that didn't even dignify a response.

Now that I have a house maybe i'll get a better sup or a new yak. Girly wants a canoe we will probably never use.

1 min ago, Reed422 said:

Now that I have a house maybe i'll get a better sup or a new yak. Girly wants a canoe we will probably never use.

I miss my canoe..  my days of whitewater are prolly next to zero..

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

He has a 12 year old sup and is looking to buy a new one, duh. 

Duh yourself

had to Google

since I don’t engage in that

Read like someone the hood. 

we hereby conclude the safe space portion of the thread and resume abuse. The thread officially launches anyone named mark for any or no reason, yeeted. 

Why did you return? Were ya fishing from it? 

3 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Seem like it did 

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I like to help out the handicapped. 

:howdy:

I need a new canoe also. Deals are on letgo and offerup, you should talk to our guy barrell about a fishing yak, pretty sure he still has a shop near Atlantic City, rigs em and ships em :th: 

2 mins ago, Otter said:

I need a new canoe also. Deals are on letgo and offerup, you should talk to our guy barrell about a fishing yak, pretty sure he still has a shop near Atlantic City, rigs em and ships em :th: 

Very willing to help out, too. :th: Think he is in Brigantine, which is right next to AC. Used to go there as a kid with one of the neighbor's. Got 'pulled over' by the cops for riding bikes at night with no light. Had to walk the bikes back to the house. :squid: 

good dude for sure. Good fisherman. not sure if if he’s a hobie dealer, or if there’s another peddle brand worth looking at. Pretty sure he’s on the snowbird plan and hangs out in florida all winter but root beer barrel is the shop name, he answers email :th: 

39 mins ago, Otter said:

we hereby conclude the safe space portion of the thread and resume abuse. The thread officially launches anyone named mark for any or no reason, yeeted. 

Why did you return? Were ya fishing from it? 

yeah I got an inflatable to fish from and didn't find it sturdy. Took it out for two hours returned it the next day.