t_man7

RIP Charlie Cinto 1 Year ago

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Pic from the last rissa show with John Habs. Left to right

Kadir Aqueskinz, Charlie Cinto, John Haberek Sr.

620CB4AB-2289-48EB-82F3-1CFCA8E621BC.jpeg

Edited by t_man7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, t_man7 said:

R.I.P Charlie E. Cinto one year ago today.  Feels like it was only a couple months ago.

02FAF17B-142C-4933-806E-BDA335F0BF4A.jpeg

A wired goo goo eyes?

Never saw one of them before.

Must be custom?

 

 

HH

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Heavy Hooksetter said:

A wired goo goo eyes?

Never saw one of them before.

Must be custom?

 

 

HH

 

It’s a Hab~A~Tat Googoo eye.  Collaboration between John Haberek Sr. And Mike “Tattoo” Dauphin.  Photo courtesy of @Goo Goo eye mike.

A5CCACB0-AE60-44C0-91EB-D5E2784CC6E3.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, t_man7 said:

It’s a Hab~A~Tat Googoo eye.  Collaboration between John Haberek Sr. And Mike “Tattoo” Dauphin.  Photo courtesy of @Goo Goo eye mike.

A5CCACB0-AE60-44C0-91EB-D5E2784CC6E3.jpeg

Oh, I see, I always had a thing for the Rudolph big Daddy or the blue and white and big Daddy like Charlie used.

HH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

033651E4-CDF4-4790-8E35-25395505A291.jpeg.823696549d8ea4632f59925cf99bd5ef.jpeg

Bought this in an auction after John’s passing to help support his family. It sits front & center on a shelf above my workbench. Rest In Peace Carlie C. & John H.!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 mins ago, vinnyb said:

033651E4-CDF4-4790-8E35-25395505A291.jpeg.823696549d8ea4632f59925cf99bd5ef.jpeg

Bought this in an auction after John’s passing to help support his family. It sits front & center on a shelf above my workbench. Rest In Peace Carlie C. & John H.!

Charlie really knew how to right a fancy signature.  Guess he also knew how to catch the world record :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.