jason colby

2021 Old Geezer Quincy Flounder Fishing Trip

Rate this topic

70 posts in this topic

So, if you recall, 2020 we go "covided out". I have a dream (no, wait, that was last Monday) I mean an idea: Lets "plan on" this year for May 11th, 7am start.

If we need to cancel (again), we will. So far I have two "KREW" of Jessica and Armindo (they like each other for some reason). Then there are the really old people like Carl, Pete, Hilary, Dom, Rob and (who did I forget?)...

Will you guys above please let me know if you are interested? After we get a head count of those, we can ask for nominees to fill in any spots left.

Of course the trip is free and all bait and tackle are included (but Carl has to supply "the flounder whistle").

Jason

Jason my friend if the good lord lets me have another day out with you I am all for it. Not sure about the flounder whistle . I might have some thing else however. If all goes well I should have had both shots by then . I like fishing with a concerned captain of the deep and one who goes by the book . Peace and prayers

2 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

Jason my friend if the good lord lets me have another day out with you I am all for it. Not sure about the flounder whistle . I might have some thing else however. If all goes well I should have had both shots by then . I like fishing with a concerned captain of the deep and one who goes by the book . Peace and prayers

Carl, you get a "checkmark" next to your name on the list.

Please check with Rob C and ask if he would like to come out.

4 mins ago, jason colby said:

Carl, you get a "checkmark" next to your name on the list.

Please check with Rob C and ask if he would like to come out.

Will do Peace and Prayers

2 hours ago, jason colby said:

So, if you recall, 2020 we go "covided out". I have a dream (no, wait, that was last Monday) I mean an idea: Lets "plan on" this year for May 11th, 7am start.

If we need to cancel (again), we will. So far I have two "KREW" of Jessica and Armindo (they like each other for some reason). Then there are the really old people like Carl, Pete, Hilary, Dom, Rob and (who did I forget?)...

Will you guys above please let me know if you are interested? After we get a head count of those, we can ask for nominees to fill in any spots left.

Of course the trip is free and all bait and tackle are included (but Carl has to supply "the flounder whistle").

Jason

:wave:

3 hours ago, jason colby said:

Jason

That's pretty awesome of you.  

Have fun and catch one for me. 

1 hour ago, Matt A. Poisett said:

Count me in, looking forward to seeing everyone!

A checkmark be next to your name.

(You want a second opinion? And your ugly too!)

3 hours ago, Roccus7 said:

@jason colbyPick me, pick me, please.

Wow Dom, you really are an old geezer!

I told you that you are "on the list".

I will make sure to add a checkmark to you, that means that you are confirmed.

3 hours ago, jason colby said:

A checkmark be next to your name.

(You want a second opinion? And your ugly too!)

Can I get popular vote on this?

I ain't cracked no mirrors,,,,lately. 

4 mins ago, Matt A. Poisett said:

my latest  passion, I still fish, but after 7AM I move on 

WHAT???

Are you now chasing 20 year old girls with that thing?

You sure will need it to get within a few (hundred) yards!

Just now, jason colby said:

WHAT???

Are you now chasing 20 year old girls with that thing?

You sure will need it to get within a few (hundred) yards!

AKA: Just what are you fishing for with that?