jimmy1956

TB Not Going to Beat Reid and Mahomes.

Rate this topic

126 posts in this topic

Not going to happen. Reid is just too good a play caller. All people talk about is Mahomes and maybe rightfully so but it’s Reid who decides the game plan. Brady does not play on the defensive side of the ball. Opening O/U is 57.5. Should be a freaking fun game. :beers:

It'll be a good game, at least I hope it will.  I'm hoping for a TB victory of any sort.

Not pulling for Andy ... he and McChicken gave us zero championships.

The one time they played each other this season, KC won - however, it looked like it was going to be a route, but TB made a nice comeback to make a game of it. If TB can play like they did in the second half of the game (+ not allow Hill to go off on them like he did the first time), TB might have a chance to win. On the flip side, the team that showed up in GB yesterday will lose if they play that way in the SB

33 mins ago, albacized said:

Hopefully TB gets their injured safeties back, as well as Antonio Brown

Yep - they’ll need those starting safeties.  Without them Brady will have to out offense Mahomes.  That is a tall task.

The KC tackle that injured his achilles at the end of the game may have a large impact on the KC offense. 

There are also some older fading super stars on the TB defense that know this is their last shot. You can expect Suh and JPP to play like they are possessed. 

At the end of the day I don't know if there is an answer for Hill and Kelce but if there is you can bet Todd Bowles won't find it.

Brady is the GOAT-

Should be a great game.

Marc

13 mins ago, mml4 said:

At the end of the day I don't know if there is an answer for Hill and Kelce but if there is you can bet Todd Bowles won't find it.

They can probably take one of them away.

If it were me calling the defensive plays I would try to minimize Kelce.

23 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

Who you picking Cheater Fan? Oh wait you never tell anyone you’re picks. Should be a fun game. Doesn’t matter what team one picks. 

quite the contrary, though out the year I have informed via this forum my picks......you on the other hand post C & Ps of spreads and wind conditions with no indication. Thank you

3 mins ago, iphish said:

quite the contrary, though out the year I have informed via this forum my picks......you on the other hand post C & Ps of spreads and wind conditions with no indication. Thank you

Who you picking in the SB?

GB was supposed to have a solid D and Brady was torching them even though his support was dropping good passes.  KC opens at a 3 pt favorite.  But they will be without the tackle and both safeties I think.  I like Brady's chances.