Riverboat33

Haskins to the Steelers

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Bye bye rapist 

Yup, Haskins has only been charge with violations of the covid protocol. Ben has never been accused of that.

He's also been charged with not taking coaching well and being a doosh in the locker room

3 hours ago, Sudsy said:

He's also been charged with not taking coaching well and being a doosh in the locker room

All the more better he goes to Pittsburgh. Ravens might catch a break. :beers:

Yeah,Ben's gotta go.

C&P from a recent opinion article.

there is no way on earth you can justify Ben Roethlisberger as the highest-paid player in the league next year. According to Over the Cap, Big Ben will cost the Steelers $41.25 million against the cap in 2021 – an astronomical number that counts for more than one-fifth of Pittsburgh’s total cap space next season.

Though Roethlisberger had an impressive 3-1 touchdown to interception ratio this season, advanced analytics from PlayerProfiler.com revealed just how inefficient he was – particularly in the red zone and when throwing the ball down the field.

Glad you guys 

1 hour ago, iphish said:

Yeah,Ben's gotta go.

C&P from a recent opinion article.

there is no way on earth you can justify Ben Roethlisberger as the highest-paid player in the league next year. According to Over the Cap, Big Ben will cost the Steelers $41.25 million against the cap in 2021 – an astronomical number that counts for more than one-fifth of Pittsburgh’s total cap space next season.

Though Roethlisberger had an impressive 3-1 touchdown to interception ratio this season, advanced analytics from PlayerProfiler.com revealed just how inefficient he was – particularly in the red zone and when throwing the ball down the field.

Stop reading that guy, he is an idiot.  It has already been established, Ben is not playing for 41m.

Ben's current options

1 New contract with restructuring

2 Retire, gets no money for this year

3 Get cut, gets 25% of yearly salary

The Steelers got rid of Ben's hand picked OC

Steelers have been quiet, I think they would like him to retire, save the 25%.

5 hours ago, Riverboat33 said:

The Steelers got rid of Ben's hand picked OC

Steelers have been quiet, I think they would like him to retire, save the 25%.

Agreed, he didn't have a great year. The team did to a point. He did not look well ( healthy).

14 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

I’m sorry so Pissburg did win their wild card game.

The one I watched they were exposed and no coaching adjustment.....The passes the rapist had were the dink and dunk variety, which we all know you can't win championships with, just ask Tom Brady :point:

1 min ago, iphish said:

The one I watched they were exposed and no coaching adjustment.....The passes the rapist had were the dink and dunk variety, which we all know you can't win championships with, just ask Tom Brady :point:

Lol. You’re on a roll this morning. Coffee must’ve kicked in. :D

On 1/22/2021 at 8:38 AM, Riverboat33 said:

Glad you guys 

Stop reading that guy, he is an idiot.  It has already been established, Ben is not playing for 41m.

Ben's current options

1 New contract with restructuring

2 Retire, gets no money for this year

3 Get cut, gets 25% of yearly salary

Im not sure about #2 but I have heard he would have to pay 12.5 million bonus back