dena

President Biden Disrespected by The Same Troops He Vetted

Rate this topic

239 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, dena said:

It didn't take long for some members of the military to disrespect our new President.

The National Guard troops Joe had vetted as not being antiJoe turned their backs on him, and his motorcade, as they drove by shortly after Joe was sworn at in.

Did anyone see this, or hear it mentioned, on the main stream news?

There is a banned youtube video of it...can't be insulting of their guy.

Why would the troops do this?

And, in the first minutes on the first day in what will be a long four years...

Will the troops get jammed for it?

Or will punishment bring attention to an issue that is currently being ignored?

It is too bad Joe's administration is getting off on the wrong foot, but that is what happens when the wrong guy is in charge.

You voted for it.

Members of the US National Guard refused to acknowledge Biden as his motorcade drove by following his inauguration.

Many members summarily turned their backs on the illegitimate president.

Instead of turning to face the new president, several members of the National Guard tasked with providing security for the event turned their backs to him as the presidential motorcade made its way to the US Capitol.

“You won’t see this on mainstream,” commented one Twitter user. “Many NG had their backs turned as JB went by.”

It’s unclear whether the guardsmen had been ordered to stare at the vacant lot as Biden’s motorcade passed.

The video comes as the FBI conducted what amounts to a “loyalty test,” vetting the political leanings of the entire 25,000 squadron dispatched to DC and eliminating 12 members from their ranks over supposed ties to extremism following the January 6 events at the Capitol.

Additionally, Biden supporters (aka: Antifa) redirected their domain, Antifa.com to WhiteHouse.gov.

Any actual pics of this or just someone's word on it?

1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

If you are allowed to take knee during the National Anthem? Well then you are allowed to turn your back on the President. 

This is how you beat the left.  When the left says, "Hey, I want to be able to chose "Non-Binary" on a Motor Vehicle License application? You submit the other 50 variations of a human.  You shove it up their ass and beat them at their own game. 

The left set the precedent that you had 1st amendment rights in your workplace.

Troops just exercising their constitutional rights.

Any truth to the rumor that Biden has decided to send some guard units to Afghanistan?

54 mins ago, killie said:

if there war a conflict I bet many soldiers would jump ship :)

but there will never be a conflict cause we are better then that. but if there were????

it would be a mess

The day the first person is shot during the (very likely, upcoming) AR rifle confiscations is the day the SWHTF

1 hour ago, Nessmuk said:

If that is what it looks like, it's appalling.  Disgusting.  And I privately agree with them.  That unit is broken.

I don't believe these men were protesting. They were more than likely keeping an eye out for trouble. 

1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

If you are allowed to take knee during the National Anthem? Well then you are allowed to turn your back on the President. 

This is how you beat the left.  When the left says, "Hey, I want to be able to chose "Non-Binary" on a Motor Vehicle License application? You submit the other 50 variations of a human.  You shove it up their ass and beat them at their own game. 

And put their selection at the end of the line.

2 mins ago, The Mad Deckhand said:

I don't believe these men were protesting. They were more than likely keeping an eye out for trouble. 

Want to bet how many of these guys were just "recruited" and given a uniform and a gun without ammo and told to "stand and look like you're guarding something"?

1 hour ago, killie said:

in another thread  that K guy posted the 20,000 troops are shaking in their boots when I replied the patriots are more then you think and heavily armed. another guy responded " the weekend warriors will run in a conflict" what they don't realize is more than half of these weekend warriors are exmilitary war veterans, and are they armed ??? lmao to the hilt.  to boot how many active soldiers actually will support an uprising? alot I know quite a few.

can you imagine. oye...

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed

how do we know this video is from the motorcade?  I didn't see anything indicating such.  And if it was the motorcade, wouldn't those in the military salute the new CiC?

3 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

Want to bet how many of these guys were just "recruited" and given a uniform and a gun without ammo and told to "stand and look like you're guarding something"?

Lol! Not very reassuring. Glad there wasn't any funny business. 

2 mins ago, rwalter7 said:

how do we know this video is from the motorcade?  I didn't see anything indicating such.  And if it was the motorcade, wouldn't those in the military salute the new CiC?

It's not likely that the video was taken from the president's limousine, but rather one of the other cars in the motorcade. 

Does the nation guard even salute? I heard that only the military can salute.....

7 mins ago, Sudsy said:

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed

did they support and go by the constitution? :rolleyes:

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, rwalter7 said:

I'm pretty sure it was at least from yesterday and probably from the motorcade. I've never seen that many national guardsmen in DC. 

Edited by The Mad Deckhand

5 mins ago, The Mad Deckhand said:

It's not likely that the video was taken from the president's limousine, but rather one of the other cars in the motorcade. 

Does the nation guard even salute? I heard that only the military can salute.....

Maybe a "practice run" (kind of like in M*A*S*H when they did a practice run for Gen. MacArthur)

Also, could have been recorded well before the presidential circus parade began, well away from the parade route?

1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

Troops aren’t stupid, we all witnessed the DNC change voting laws in battleground states to steal the election. 

Is there a reliable source that has factual evidence of the DNC changing voting laws?