the 76ers looked good again

Rate this topic

coolhandfluke

16 mins ago, Finster said:

Have Embiid and Simmons been to see the wizard about hearts yet?

i dont think that is an issue. Simmons has no confidences in his shot. still tremendous defense and hustle on the floor.

Embid has been out of shape in the past. he also plays all out when on the floor.  

take notice when he is in, they normally have a lead.when he rests the lead slips away.  having howard does help, but he is not Embid.

Brown was a big issue which i had expressed many times when he was the coach.  he had no feel for the game. he had no feel for when players needed to sit. he didnt know when to call a time out.  some of those games they shot like 3 for 28 on 3 pointers and he never once told any of that team to stop shooting them and drive the basket.

Embid still shoots a three, but has played down low way more this year which is where he belongs.  

Fish come and go, but memories of fishing with family last forever.

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

Yup, way too many fouls called on the Celtics.

That officiating crew was on the 76ers payroll.

and each have over 20 years in the league.   well its about time Embid is getting calls as the superstar he is.   anyone remeber Jordan taking 3 steps to the basket on almost every drive ?

James laughing his way to the foul line

2 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

and each have over 20 years in the league.   well its about time Embid is getting calls as the superstar he is.   anyone remeber Jordan taking 3 steps to the basket on almost every drive ?

James laughing his way to the foul line

Wrong then.

Wrong now.

1 min ago, Gotcow? said:

Wrong then.

Wrong now.

agree but nothing we can do.

as a young teenager i went to a lot of sixers game and became friendly with them .  i would get there during the shoot around before the game and chase basketballs . 

when Jordan was there , we would scream aloud with every travel and the refs would never call it and glance our way with a smile. they knew it but were obviously told by the league to let him walk.   just like hockey.  if you looked at gretzky the wrong way let alone touch him, you were called for a penalty.