Stonesipher

New post deleted

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Biased moderating strikes again, eh Stoney?

Is that what you are insinuating?

That Chum, and Tim are biased?

If it is, just say it, don't beat around the bush.

2 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Why are Libs so whiny?

Are they always the victim?

All over some stupid meme, too.

What a baby.

1 hour ago, Stonesipher said:

Chumfish deleted my post partially because of memes but have no answer for the text. I would like an explanation why it too was deleted 

You’d like me to explain why a shitpost was removed? 
Because it was a shitpost. 

On 1/11/2021 at 2:07 PM, TimS said:

You want to whine about the moderating in here, do it in the Outpost - it's off topic in here. You want to post off topic crap, do it in the Outpost. You want to whine about doxxing people, do it in the Outpost. You want to whine about what I consider doxxing people...yup, you guessed it, do it in the Outpost. And if you want to doxx people, do it somewhere else.

If your thread gets locked - and you want to whine about it - do it in the Outpost - starting a thread in this forum to whine about your thread being locked will result in your removal from this forum.  I am so sick of the whining. You don't like it here, go somewhere else. When your whole life you've been whining about things being unfair there's no doubt you are going keep whining about things being unfair - just go whine someplace else. 

I don't have any problem with anyone's political leanings, you can discuss anything you want here if you can do it like an adult. If you come here to be disruptive, save us both the trouble and go somewhere else. If you post something stupid like "I'm here just to be disruptive" or "I'm just here to troll" and I see it, I'll help you to the door. I don't care about your politics, I care about your actions and your attitude...if you don't like it here, I'll say it again, go somewhere else.

And if you want to whine about this thread - guess what? Go do it in the Outpost. I'm sick and tired of the whining, this is a free service, if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

TimS

Bye.