flyangler

Are YOU ready to be "de-programmed"?

Rate this topic

93 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, BrianBM said:

What I enjoy about AOC is the importance Republicans insist on assigning her. She's a representative who chairs nothing and has authored no legislation. The Biden campaign kept her at a safe distance, and the Administration has offered her .... nothing. Yet it has been commonplace here to insist that she's the future of the Democratic party.  I am not sure what combination of geriatric resentments or misogyny drives it, but she's been a Republican boogeywoman through the Trump Presidency.  Why not make jokes about it?  It begs for satiric humor.

Nobody in the Harris-Biden campaign endorsed the New Green Deal?  Nobody in the Harris-Biden campaign endorsed ideas earlier touted by AOC?

7 mins ago, BrianBM said:

What I enjoy about AOC is the importance Republicans insist on assigning her. She's a representative who chairs nothing and has authored no legislation. The Biden campaign kept her at a safe distance, and the Administration has offered her .... nothing. Yet it has been commonplace here to insist that she's the future of the Democratic party.  I am not sure what combination of geriatric resentments or misogyny drives it, but she's been a Republican boogeywoman through the Trump Presidency.  Why not make jokes about it?  It begs for satiric humor.

All that and still her mug and mouth are all over the MSM every time she opens it.

Who's really giving her a platform?

Its silly. 

Leftists need it too, then. 

They think every statue is racist. 

I'm worried about our national monuments and fear that all presidents will be written out of the history books. 

Not kidding.

46 mins ago, flyangler said:

“There are millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans, who somehow need to be deprogrammed,” Robinson said during an appearance on MSNBC. “It’s as if they are members of a cult, the Trumpist cult, and have to be deprogrammed.”

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=VJH7t-j4RN2ZMLUygUOAmw

True dat !!!!

8 mins ago, BrianBM said:

If the Biden campaign was keeping their distance, why did they have her co-chair many parts of the "Biden Manifesto?"

They kept their distance in public.

Behind the scenes she was very involved.

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

something needs to be done.... an intervention if you will......

How Pol Pot of you.....

888c7c3dc77c2e22776d.jpg

472928163.jpg?392

image502.jpg

Vietnam-reeducation-camp.jpg

e9ece26ada48148eeb2330f854fe576c.jpg

CambodiaExhibitMassgrave-x1.jpg

2 hours ago, BrianBM said:

re-education. I don't know why he wants you in his private re-education facility, or how he came to know of you, but the Federal re-education plan has deferred to him. 

^^^ Another liberal maroon throwing around "re-education" as if the term has not historical relevance. 

6 mins ago, flyangler said:

^^^ Another liberal maroon throwing around "re-education" as if the term has not historical relevance. 

Tom - What do you propose we do about those that are broken by conspiracy theories like Qanon? 

2 mins ago, The Dude said:

Tom - What do you propose we do about those that are broken by conspiracy theories like Qanon? 

Why do "we" have to do anything?

Or maybe stop supporting restrictions on free speech?

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Why do "we" have to do anything?

Or maybe stop supporting restrictions on free speech?

I think it's a cultural solution where we shame and shun people who promote fake news and conspiracy theories. 

Edited by The Dude

6 mins ago, The Dude said:

I think it's a cultural solution where we shame and shun people who promote fake news and conspiracy theories. 

Who is the judge of "fake news" and the validity of a conspiracy theory?

Assuming you believe this then you fail to understand one of the basic covenants of a free society.

The ability to speak freely.