flyangler

Are YOU ready to be "de-programmed"?

Rate this topic

93 posts in this topic

Just now, The Dude said:

You post lots of fake news. You are the exact type of person that needs deprogramming as you're not able to handle misinformation on your own. 

You got waxed both times you tried to make that claim and I proved you wrong.

You should really spend your time getting educated.

Just now, Steve_in_PA said:

Actually, I didn't. You just stuck to your falsehoods and insisted you were right which is exactly why deprogramming is in order. 

Just now, Steve_in_PA said:

translation I choose to believe the false things I believe are true.

Just now, The Dude said:

Actually, I didn't. You just stuck to your falsehoods and insisted you were right which is exactly why deprogramming is in order. 

You have to get past denial before you can attempt a recovery.

8 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

you are becoming a very annoying one trick pony.

You have a stunning lack of self awareness.

Maybe that can be programmed into you?

No, I take that back.

You know exactly what you're doing.

Edited by Gotcow?

16 mins ago, BrianBM said:

No, it's true.  I've already been consulted about Flyangler, Fishy Fisher, Maine Guide, and one or two other posters here by the branch of the Department of Education developing plans for deprogramming and political re-education.

:)

not the same "branch" that has been destroying our young minds in Universities for the last +/- 25 yrs ??  :eek:

please say it isn't so   :banghd:

19 mins ago, BrianBM said:

No, it's true.  I've already been consulted about Flyangler, Fishy Fisher, Maine Guide, and one or two other posters here by the branch of the Department of Education developing plans for deprogramming and political re-education.

12 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Steve, if it's the business community, it must be a part of free enterprise, so it's good, right?

I WAS consulted about you, but it seems that George Soros has dibs on your re-education. I don't know why he wants you in his private re-education facility, or how he came to know of you, but the Federal re-education plan has deferred to him. 

You got like this when eyebrows were first raised over some of the things AOC was saying.  You don't try to downplay her any more.  Something tells me you bear down full bore on every fart while laughing at the suggestion of caution.  If it turns out to be diarrhea, oh well.  That sounds exciting and all, but this is political discussion on a fishing messageboard.  :wee:

23 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Was that the Department of the Blind Leading the Blind, are you now one of the inquisitors asking the perennial question, 'where the farkarwe'?

1 min ago, Ellar said:

You got like this when eyebrows were first raised over some of the things AOC was saying.  You don't try to downplay her any more.  Something tells me you bear down full bore on every fart while laughing at the suggestion of caution.  If it turns out to be diarrhea, oh well.  That sounds exciting and all, but this is political discussion on a fishing messageboard.  :wee:

What I enjoy about AOC is the importance Republicans insist on assigning her. She's a representative who chairs nothing and has authored no legislation. The Biden campaign kept her at a safe distance, and the Administration has offered her .... nothing. Yet it has been commonplace here to insist that she's the future of the Democratic party.  I am not sure what combination of geriatric resentments or misogyny drives it, but she's been a Republican boogeywoman through the Trump Presidency.  Why not make jokes about it?  It begs for satiric humor.

33 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Joe Biden on Monday nominated San Diego Unified School District Superintendent Cindy Marten to serve as his administration’s Deputy Secretary of Education.

Cindy Marten is a far left radical who promoted dangerous ‘critical race theory’ in San Diego public schools.

According to whistleblower documents obtained by investigative reporter Christopher Rufo, Marten promoted the concept that schools “spirit murder” black children and that white teachers should undergo “antiracist therapy.”

44 mins ago, flyangler said:

Cult members, they are coming for your. 

i love the elite attitude & air of superiority they have.. katie with her "editing" skills and bill ,a failed comic  turned lefty shill

3 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

Joe Biden on Monday nominated San Diego Unified School District Superintendent Cindy Marten to serve as his administration’s Deputy Secretary of Education.

Cindy Marten is a far left radical who promoted dangerous ‘critical race theory’ in San Diego public schools.

According to whistleblower documents obtained by investigative reporter Christopher Rufo, Marten promoted the concept that schools “spirit murder” black children and that white teachers should undergo “antiracist therapy.”

Ian always astounded by the fact that there are so many accomplished educators in this country and that position always gets filled by a political hack