Are YOU ready to be "de-programmed"?

Rate this topic

flyangler

Cult members, they are coming for your. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

“There are millions of Americans, almost all white, almost all Republicans, who somehow need to be deprogrammed,” Robinson said during an appearance on MSNBC. “It’s as if they are members of a cult, the Trumpist cult, and have to be deprogrammed.”

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=VJH7t-j4RN2ZMLUygUOAmw

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

2 mins ago, BrianBM said:

No, it's true.  I've already been consulted about Flyangler, Fishy Fisher, Maine Guide, and one or two other posters here by the branch of the Department of Education developing plans for deprogramming and political re-education.

:)

Are you denying many liberals, including prominent ones in government, the media, business community, are making such proposals? 

1 min ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Are you denying many liberals, including prominent ones in government, the media, business community, are making such proposals? 

something needs to be done.... an intervention if you will......

but conspiracy theory lunatics can't be the platform for the GOP if our nation is to survive.

but I accept the fact that we can't fix you, you need to fix yourselves.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Steve, if it's the business community, it must be a part of free enterprise, so it's good, right?

I WAS consulted about you, but it seems that George Soros has dibs on your re-education. I don't know why he wants you in his private re-education facility, or how he came to know of you, but the Federal re-education plan has deferred to him. 

Edited by BrianBM

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

something needs to be done.... an intervention if you will......

but conspiracy theory lunatics can't be the platform for the GOP if our nation is to survive.

but I accept the fact that we can't fix you, you need to fix yourselves.

So do we only allow Russian conspiracy theories?  Anyone who disbelieves that or any other theories requires reprograming.

Good luck trying to get those armed citizens into the camps.

1 min ago, Steve_in_PA said:

So do we only allow Russian conspiracy theories?  Anyone who disbelieves that or any other theories requires reprograming.

Good luck trying to get those armed citizens into the camps.

You post lots of fake news and are the exact type of person that needs deprogramming as you're not able to handle misinformation on your own. 

Edited by The Dude

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

Steve, if it's the business community, it must be a part of free enterprise, so it's good, right?

I WAS consulted about you, but it seems that George Soros has dibs on your re-education. I don't know why he wants you in his private re-education facility, or how he came to know of you, but the Federal re-education plan has deferred to him. 

It's your party making those proposals.