Jmat321

Keystone Pipeline

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Looks like it may never be operational.  This sort of thing should not be Biden’s first priority.  Unions are going to be pissed.  We’ve got a vaccine we need to get out, need to get people back to work.  Would be better off to leave this one be for now.  

24 mins ago, Jmat321 said:

Looks like it may never be operational.  This sort of thing should not be Biden’s first priority.  Unions are going to be pissed.  We’ve got a vaccine we need to get out, need to get people back to work.  Would be better off to leave this one be for now.  

Good.  Unions tend to vote Left, so **** 'em.

4 hours ago, Jmat321 said:

It will take nothing more than an Executive order.......... next

The jobs for the keystone pipeline have not even started yet in the United States. Those jobs were held up by the supreme court. 

To be fair to Biden, this is not costing the United States jobs, at the moment. It remains to be seen what happens with the cost of fuel here in the US. 

The pitch for lower emissions is out there. I would like to see how Biden handles this. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Developer-Keystone-XL-Pipeline-Could-Be-Emission-Free.amp.html

2 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

Did anyone expect anything else ?

To be fair to Biden....do we really care if Canada gets effected?  The price of gas is already going up but that's for other reasons. 

On 1/19/2021 at 0:36 AM, JoeyZac said:

Good.  Unions tend to vote Left, so **** 'em.

I dont believe that is generally true in the oil and gas industry.

Just now, EBHarvey said:

I dont believe that is generally true in the oil and gas industry.

I am a United Association Member and that is absolutely a fact. If Biden does what the Totalitarians want?  We see a big shakeup.  The Republicans have to accept the higher wage and I think they are ready to accept that. 

1 min ago, The Riddler said:

To be fair to Biden....do we really care if Canada gets effected?  The price of gas is already going up but that's for other reasons. 

Just the first step, next stop fracking, then shut down drilling on federal land.  Soon we will be buying oil from the ME again, and of course we will be more than happy to send Americans to protect it.

On 1/19/2021 at 1:27 AM, bennie said:

Are you talking about the pipeline that goes to the coast and then they ship the gas to China,,,,,,:laugh:

Well........ No. But, hey, you did get the 'pipeline' part correct..........

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 mins ago, Billybob said:

Wwhat's his reason for shutting down the pipeline?

He hate oil.

Oli not green.

Edited by Gotcow?