Gotcow?

Hypothetical, Brady hoist another Lombardi.

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Not me, and I'm a Jets fan. As much as I hated the Pats during his years there, I still rooted for the AFC east in the super bowl. Rooted for the Bills all four times. Now, it's different. Want the AFC east to win the SB, but I would love for Brady to win again to prove it was him and not Belicheck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hardest part of winning the Super Bowl is getting there to play it.  If he can help Tampa beat Green Bay it will be another legendary win.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it somewhat hard to believe people will despise him for a 7th Lombardi, I mean it's greatness, its domination, and lastly its an old guy doing it with excellent technique, smarts and respect from all in the league......Including Bill Belichick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On one hand, TB already beat up on GB once already this year - however, on the flip side, I recall a Brady led Patriots team beating the you know what out of the Jets one year in a regular season game, only to get pretty much manhandled by that same team in the playoffs that same season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do think Tampa will look a lot better on offense against GB, but also give up a lot more on the D side of the ball...Drew Brees was just a shell of himself, just recently coming back from an injury that involved 4 broken ribs + a punctured lung (in fact, the one big, impressive win NO had since Brees came back was a game which primarily featured NO's running attack)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he wins it, after all he''ll always be my scream like a girl QB! I was a little pissed at him for what I thought was kind of giving up the last year he was here - I'm sure he was frustrated with the lack of talent he was given to work with. Go get 'em Tommy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fishtale7 said:

Not me, and I'm a Jets fan. As much as I hated the Pats during his years there, I still rooted for the AFC east in the super bowl. Rooted for the Bills all four times. Now, it's different. Want the AFC east to win the SB, but I would love for Brady to win again to prove it was him and not Belicheck. 

I love this sentiment and agree TB is super great. However, in the beginning, TB was and still is Dr.
Frankenstein's monster. He is obviously wonderfully out of the good Dr.s' control though!

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 10.59.56 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DZ said:

Hardest part of winning the Super Bowl is getting there to play it.  If he can help Tampa beat Green Bay it will be another legendary win.  

I didn't think TB12 was going to win, very happy I was wrong. Some BIG breaks were had and TB12 did not waste them.

 

13 hours ago, iphish said:

I find it somewhat hard to believe people will despise him for a 7th Lombardi, I mean it's greatness, its domination, and lastly its an old guy doing it with excellent technique, smarts and respect from all in the league......Including Bill Belichick

Wait till he goes for his 8th next year.:point:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Fishtale7 said:

Want the AFC east to win the SB, but I would love for Brady to win again to prove it was him and not Belicheck. 

My son made an interesting comment

He's rooting for KC - he wants to see Mahomes erase all of Brady's records

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Sudsy said:

My son made an interesting comment

He's rooting for KC - he wants to see Mahomes erase all of Brady's records

Mahomes runs too much to stay healthy, won't happen. Didn't he just get hurt or am I confusing him with someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bass Ackwards said:

Mahomes runs too much to stay healthy, won't happen. Didn't he just get hurt or am I confusing him with someone else.

Yup, he's in the concussion protocol and it will be interesting to see if he gets cleared to play next Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.