TJC

Kayak Fishin Friend

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Retired Kayak fisherman spending winters now in the Fort Myers area , looking for anyone who wants to fish. I’ve  fished  in a hobie for about 8 yrs now . I’ve been fishing mostly ESTERO BAY but willing to travel to new areas. Ready when you are ..

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 1/17/2021 at 6:59 PM, TJC said:

Retired Kayak fisherman spending winters now in the Fort Myers area , looking for anyone who wants to fish. I’ve  fished  in a hobie for about 8 yrs now . I’ve been fishing mostly ESTERO BAY but willing to travel to new areas. Ready when you are ..

I will be in Siesta Key area for a month beginning Feb. 27 and will be bringing along my kayak. Would definitely like to meet up somewhere mutually convenient. I know the value of local knowledge! Drop me a PM if the moderator will let me get to the point that can happen, or email  

guitaristgene(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks!

Edited by guitaristgene

Not to shoot down our site... but another good bet for you is to find Florida base fishing forums, they will have Kayak section in them...also look for Kayak Fl fishing forums...Go check out stores that sells Kayaks (only kayaks, not stores like Basspro) and talk to the workers there, they might point you in a right direction, also Bait shops... Oh and always buy something when you go to stores/baitshop... trust me that would go a long way....Good luck