Catchg22

WTS Calcutta 400b

12 posts in this topic

Selling a Calcutta 400b in box. In great condition, filled with Power Pro 30lb test. Only used it a couple times. Looking for $150 shipped.

20200815_125034.jpg

20200815_124959.jpg

20200815_124950.jpg

2 mins ago, pricise10 said:

Are you the original owner, and location? 

I bought it from Cabelas. I only used it a couple times and I had a problem with it slow engaging, and sent it out to Shimano for service. I only used it one more time after it was serviced, but it was fine. 

1 hour ago, Catchg22 said:

I bought it from Cabelas. I only used it a couple times and I had a problem with it slow engaging, and sent it out to Shimano for service. I only used it one more time after it was serviced, but it was fine. 

How old is the reel and why are you selling?  Did Shimano provide any detail on what was causing the issue that was ultimately corrected?  

I bought it about three years ago. From what I remember, Shimano said they replaced a spring. 

Im selling it because I just don't use it, and I have my eye on a larger reel. I usually fish 8nbait. Im not desperate to sell it, but I thought someone else may get more use of it. 

Im a little North of Philadelphia if anyone wants to see it. I work near Valley Forge. Beleive me, if anyone is not happy with it after you get it, send it back and I will refund your money. Not a problem, but like I said, it is in excellent condition and only used a few times.

26 mins ago, Catchg22 said:

I bought it about three years ago. From what I remember, Shimano said they replaced a spring. 

Im selling it because I just don't use it, and I have my eye on a larger reel. I usually fish 8nbait. Im not desperate to sell it, but I thought someone else may get more use of it. 

Im a little North of Philadelphia if anyone wants to see it. I work near Valley Forge. Beleive me, if anyone is not happy with it after you get it, send it back and I will refund your money. Not a problem, but like I said, it is in excellent condition and only used a few times.

I'll take it for $145

Sold to Any Luck Buddy. He was the first to offer asking. I think that goes with the rules on the sight.

4 hours ago, Any Luck Buddy said:

I'll take it for $145

4 hours ago, Jdiesel said:

Respectfully offer 140. Is PayPal ok?

Jdiesel, thank you for the offer. I will let you know if the deal falls through.