iphish

Browns Chiefs & Buccaneers Saints discussion thread

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'd like to see the browns upset the chiefs and Buccaneers win for........ a Brady vs Rodgers and Allen Mayfield showdown.  Wishful thinking

Lets go!

Game   Time     Channel

Browns vs. Chiefs3:05 p.m.CBS

Buccaneers vs. Saints6:40 p.m.Fox

Edited by iphish

Tampa’s playing well , if it was a normal year and saints stadium was full of fans I’d Say they win. Browns need to score every time they have ball. TD FG whatever. 

2 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Gotta root for TB12 yet think the Saints will come out on top. Hope I'm wrong.

Can the "aints beat Brady 3 times? Different bucs team now.

22 times teams have met for the third time in one year, when one team won the first two games, 14 times that team won all three.

1 min ago, iphish said:

Can the "aints beat Brady 3 times? Different bucs team now.

It's going to be a good game. The GOAT has been firing on all cylinders, he's been looking great so far this year. Want to see him get another ring.

16 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

Taking KC and NO. Rooting for Brees to win the Superbowl but KC will be tough.

Just curious, why route for nfc? Keep the championship within your conference...C’mon Man! 

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 mins ago, big popper said:

Just curious, why route for nfc? Keep the championship within your conference...C’mon Man! 

He likes their uniform colors I think

But seriously all though I am all AFC. I would not mind at all if the greatest QB of all time, wins another one to cement his legacy....even if it's on another team.

Edited by iphish

I don’t really care if it is AFC or NFC. I make no distinction between the two conferences. If it can’t be the Ravens then I usually bet on the best team and or root for an individual player. In this case that’s Brees. Would like to see him get a second ring before he retires.

Would love to see Brady get another ring. Yes I know its sacrilege for a Jets fan to think that way, but it would be a hell of an FU to belicheat. However, it's very hard to root against Brees. As long as the beer is cold, and the game is good. As for the browns/chiefs, could care less. 

1 min ago, Fishtale7 said:

Would love to see Brady get another ring. Yes I know its sacrilege for a Jets fan to think that way, but it would be a hell of an FU to belicheat. However, it's very hard to root against Brees. As long as the beer is cold, and the game is good. As for the browns/chiefs, could care less. 

would it not go the other way if Brady loses big time, I mean with all that talent at QB could want, wouldn't go back to Coach Belichick?  personally, I never really subcribed to Bill Vs Brady winner 

3 hours ago, iphish said:

He likes their uniform colors I think

But seriously. I would not mind at all if the greatest QB of all time, wins another one to cement his legacy....

ya id like to see brees win another ring too