GoodWood69

J Stirpes

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hey Folks, hope all is well...  *********only #4 only remaining******

I had a few of these listed in another post in the WTS there was a lot of interest so I figured just as easy to start a new one.

Again, all the plugs are new in package 10-15 years of age.

PLEASE, MAXIMUM OF  2 PLUGS PER PERSON FOR NOW , just out of fairness to everyone who may not be able to respond so quickly..

Sincerely appreciate it guys.. Thank you..

All the plugs are $50.00 each plus $8.00 shipping, I can get 2 plugs in 1 priority box without a problem.

Prompt Paypal as form of payment only please.. Thanks to Tim S. , SOL staff and all for looking.. 

Stay well.. 

Tommy6002f2d024709_Qg5fgXpRY6Ome1xv9pBhw.jpg.25bed0d7dd01aa237bb37a44ba06bc62.jpg

Edited by GoodWood69

23 mins ago, Bugbear said:

Though to tell but is number 1 olive ? If so I’ll snag it 

Hi Bugbear, it looks to be a yellow on bottom and a black speckled olive top.. its actually a beautiful color TxBMGZfOSBSrW3mvtuCWiw.jpg.5b593655ac8440c41f1e2ca6fea680f6.jpg IMO.. 

Hope all is well .. thanks

.. Tommy

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 mins ago, encavale said:

I will take 2 and 3

Sure Enclave.. you got it man.. Thanks Please send $108 to me when you can, my Pal is Tom@tristatepressurewashing.com... Thanks again... 

Tommy

Edited by GoodWood69

9 mins ago, GoodWood69 said:

Hi Bugbear, it looks to be a yellow on bottom and a black speckled olive top.. its actually a beautiful color TxBMGZfOSBSrW3mvtuCWiw.jpg.5b593655ac8440c41f1e2ca6fea680f6.jpg IMO.. 

Hope all is well .. thanks

.. Tommy

I’ll take it !

Just now, Bugbear said:

I’ll take it !

If you didn't I was gonna keep it.LOL...  When you can just send $58.00 to my PPal please, Its Tom@tristatepressurewashing.com Thanks and please send me your info again as well .. Have a good day..

Tommy

32 mins ago, GoodWood69 said:

Sure Enclave.. you got it man.. Thanks Please send $108 to me when you can, my Pal is Tom@tristatepressurewashing.com... Thanks again... 

Tommy

Payment sent.   Will send pm with details.   Thank you.

3 mins ago, PlUgCrAzY said:

Beautiful plugs Tommy

Thanks , after 15 years of having  them in boxes figured i would let some other folks enjoy them to fish... 

Sure Steve, hope all is well... all you man...  Please send $58.00 to my PPal when you can, along with your mail info.. Thanks again much appreciated .. Tom@tristatepressurewashing.com .. thank you.. 

Tommy