BrianBM

Should Liz Cheney resign her leadership position?

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2021 at 6:44 PM, BrianBM said:

Is "they" the primary electorate of the Republican Party, or the overall electorate of the UNited States in a general election?

Romney had problems in the past. As George W. Bush's political successor, he was heir to the Iraq War. As a Mormon he was widely denounced by the evangelical community, which regarded the Mormon Church as something other than Christian. I don't know if either factor would matter so much today.

I worked against Romney back in the day, but the truth is he's too much of a good man for Republicans to ever elect now. 

Politically, liz is obviously a failure and a moron.   She is dumb enough to play into the lefts narrative and for that reason alone, Republicans should probably support her replacement.  

But I dont actually care what Republicans do.  I'm proud not to be a member of any of the big tent cult parties.  That's for the clowns.

Liz should have never been in power in the first place.

Legacy seats never work out well, and woman in charge...leads with emotion, not logic. 

3 hours ago, dena said:

Liz should have never been in power in the first place.

Legacy seats never work out well, and woman in charge...leads with emotion, not logic. 

What an interesting comment. Cheney's too full of female emotions. Whereas, Sen. Cruz and other (male) supporters of the Capitol assault, that's coolly logical, them being male and all.

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

What an interesting comment. Cheney's too full of female emotions. Whereas, Sen. Cruz and other (male) supporters of the Capitol assault, that's coolly logical, them being male and all.

Your repetitive term, 'Capitol assault' reeks of the emotionalism you snark about here.

By their words, they reveal!

On 1/14/2021 at 2:59 PM, BrianBM said:

What's your take?

Hell no.  If people can't take the heat they should quit politics.

4 hours ago, JimG said:

Politically, liz is obviously a failure and a moron.   She is dumb enough to play into the lefts narrative and for that reason alone, Republicans should probably support her replacement.  

But I dont actually care what Republicans do.  I'm proud not to be a member of any of the big tent cult parties.  That's for the clowns.

Isn't it 'clowns to the left', 'jokers to the right'???

You would be hard put to look at her voting record and see Cheney as anything but conservative.  However, her voting record is irrelevant.  She refuses to support the Great Lie of a stolen election. This is unacceptable to Trump; he's getting rid of her. (He's also enraged by McConnell and Pence, of course, but I'll leave that for another thread.)

New thread forthcoming.

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

You would be hard put to look at her voting record and see Cheney as anything but conservative.  However, her voting record is irrelevant.  She refuses to support the Great Lie of a stolen election. This is unacceptable to Trump; he's getting rid of her. (He's also enraged by McConnell and Pence, of course, but I'll leave that for another thread.)

New thread forthcoming.

“The great lie”. Lol. You know the election wasn’t stolen, how?

Liz is as dishonest as her Father. His lies Cost us trillions of dollars and thousands of bodies to feed the war machine. 

Republicans need to shut up and unite.  Just like the Democrats do. If they can’t, get out. 

14 hours ago, MaxKatt said:

I worked against Romney back in the day, but the truth is he's too much of a good man for Republicans to ever elect now. 

You're a flip flopper. This is my surprised face.

4 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

“The great lie”. Lol. You know the election wasn’t stolen, how?

Liz is as dishonest as her Father. His lies Cost us trillions of dollars and thousands of bodies to feed the war machine. 

Republicans need to shut up and unite.  Just like the Democrats do. If they can’t, get out. 

There is zero evidence of any election fraud. None, zip, nada.

I do not believe that Gov. Kemp, o.r SoS Raffensperger, are agents of the Deep State, or George Soros.

I don't think any state election as been as well-reviewed as that in Georgia.  Conversely, claims of fraud have come mainly nuts like Sidney and Rudy and Lin Wood, last seen evading a competency hearing.

I consider A.G. Barr, a fairly partisan Republican, trustworthy in saying that the DoJ/FBI found no evidence of significant fraud. The only individual frauds that have become public are people trying to vote their dead parent or spouse (and for Trump, at that.) I don't have a reason to doubt the FEC's decision, either.

I agree that Dick Cheney was a driving force in a national disaster, the decision to invade Iraq.  Now what does Liz have to do with her father's decision making?

I think she should go down in flames and make it as painful and as big of a stink as possible if house GOP makes it have to happen.  Show the clown car who has the cojones

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

There is zero evidence of any election fraud. None, zip, nada.

I do not believe that Gov. Kemp, o.r SoS Raffensperger, are agents of the Deep State, or George Soros.

I don't think any state election as been as well-reviewed as that in Georgia.  Conversely, claims of fraud have come mainly nuts like Sidney and Rudy and Lin Wood, last seen evading a competency hearing.

I consider A.G. Barr, a fairly partisan Republican, trustworthy in saying that the DoJ/FBI found no evidence of significant fraud. The only individual frauds that have become public are people trying to vote their dead parent or spouse (and for Trump, at that.) I don't have a reason to doubt the FEC's decision, either.

I agree that Dick Cheney was a driving force in a national disaster, the decision to invade Iraq.  Now what does Liz have to do with her father's decision making?

“There is zero evidence of any election fraud”. 

Tell us, what non partisan body with full subpoena power and unlimited access to any and all data went looking?  

80 million people voted for Joe Biden. Lol. 

Rube.