Some people like to show their lack of character...

Rate this topic

FishermanTim

The local DA was "involved" in a mild altercation at a local shopping mall near Dorchester.

She pull some "Do you know who I am?" move because another car was in her way.

The woman driver was stunned because the DA's car had lights and sirens like a real cop car.

When the woman filed a complaint for impersonating an officer, she got no where.

She then brought her story to FOX25 news, who sent a reporter and cameraman to the DA's residence. (public record)

(They showed the video they shot, from start to finish)

The news crew did not approach the residence or even show it on camera. They were waiting for the DA to come home to ask her about the incident.

The DA pretty much flipped out. She pulled the "persecuted black woman" and "I felt threatened by a strange man" card.

She kept yelling that they were putting her kids lives in jeopardy, and that she was going to call the police.

She also yelled that she would only talk to them at work.....only they couldn't reach her at work numerous times.

Besides her entitlement attitude, and her repeated dropping f-bombs shows how much character she had.

Keep in mind that the news crew announced themselves when they walked up to her when she exited her car.

Edited by FishermanTim
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

2 hours ago, Joe G said:

Reports are that AG Maura Healy has launched a review of this alleged road rage incident.  

Based on her reaction to the new crew, I think she was expecting something like this to come out.

Like the old saying "Sometimes the best defense is a strong offense"...or in this case offensive profanity outburst caught on camera.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!