Dave S

If Republicans take the House in 2 years....

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Will precedent allow for the impeachment of a sitting vice president? Members of the house all for encouraging violence this past summer?

47 mins ago, Dave S said:

Will precedent allow for the impeachment of a sitting vice president? Members of the house all for encouraging violence this past summer?

Better to take biden first.

Waiting for the Durham report.

15 mins ago, jonesg said:

Better to take biden first.

Waiting for the Durham report.

Bidet will not be around in two years, he will retire through 'ill health' within a year of office.

They won’t! 
Dems will fine tune the cheating scam. Plus they are a gigantic bunch of ****, they don’t have to stones to play dirty 

34 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

What do you think the Durham report will say?

It's going to say that after the phone call from the IRS threatening an audit we failed to even find Joe Biden's home address.

I don't think we will see to many of the same faces on eitherside... America is fed up with the bull c h I t ....the right ,the left Joe will fix it uh huh ....the good thing trump is gone ...what the f u q do the dems have to offer .....bu bu butt nothing ..

26 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

It's going to say that after the phone call from the IRS threatening an audit we failed to even find Joe Biden's home address.

I think Biden's tax documents are in the public domain and any malfeasance would have been discovered by now.

Has trump showed his tax returns that he said he would show, 4 years ago, as soon as the imaginary 'excuse/audit' was over? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

I think Biden's tax documents are in the public domain and any malfeasance would have been discovered by now.

Has trump showed his tax returns that he said he would show, 4 years ago, as soon as the imaginary 'excuse/audit' was over? 

Only Biden's personal returns are public.  He has holding companies that hold the primary wealth.

But I was referring to Durham being audited.

Edited by Steve_in_PA

Just now, Steve_in_PA said:

Only Biden's personal returns are public.  He has holding companies that hold the primary wealth.

Nice evasion of the question. The most criminally compromised President in the history of the US has still not shown his tax returns, had control of his 'charity' wrested from him (for corruption), and has no dealing with Russia (except for the Putin/trump Tower thingy, et al.)...oh and the Emoluments Clause violations (but that's just a violation of the Constitution, so you're likely not concerned with that). If I were to do trump-supporter math that would = Biden must be corrupt

2 servings of impeachment pie!

So, there's not a great chance the (R)s will take the house in 2 years...trumpians won't vote because some (R)s will begrudgingly step up and hold trump accountable for more of his criminality. trumpians will pout about this, and stay home rather than vote

9 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

But I was referring to Durham being audited.

Durham's being audited?

1 min ago, Livefreeordie said:

Nice evasion of the question. The most criminally compromised President in the history of the US has still not shown his tax returns, had control of his 'charity' wrested from him (for corruption), and has no dealing with Russia (except for the Putin/trump Tower thingy, et al.)...oh and the Emoluments Clause violations (but that's just a violation of the Constitution, so you're likely not concerned with that). If I were to do trump-supporter math that would = Biden must be corrupt

2 servings of impeachment pie!

So, there's not a great chance the (R)s will take the house in 2 years...trumpians won't vote because some (R)s will begrudgingly step up and hold trump accountable for more of his criminality. trumpians will pout about this, and stay home rather than vote

I'm not avoiding the question.  I don't care about Trump's tax returns.

The government already has them.  I assume Mueller as well.

If Trump had illegal activity it would be stupid to put them in his tax returns and mail it to the government.

The fact they aren't public doesn't stop the government.

2 hours ago, Dave S said:

It would be nice to see a Rep House Impeach President Harris for her role in bailing Portland rioters out of jail so they could go right back tot he riot after getting arrested for rioting.

Just now, JoeyZac said:

It would be nice to see a Rep House Impeach President Harris for her role in bailing Portland rioters out of jail so they could go right back tot he riot after getting arrested for rioting.

It would be lovely to see unicorns, too!