coolhandfluke

if you and your family had the covid

Rate this topic

124 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

would you go on vacation ?

reason i ask.

one of my reps told me today since he and his wife and kids all had covid first two weeks of december , they decide to go to florida for a christmas vacation. they flew both ways and stayed for two weeks figuring they were good with the antibodies  for 3 months.

he said its now like getting a get out of jail free card because they now do what they want and not. being afraid of getting it.

Edited by coolhandfluke

7 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

would you go on vacation ?

reason i ask.

one of my reps told me today since he and his wife and kids all had covid first two weeks of december , they decide to go to florida for a christmas vacation. they flew both ways and stayed for two weeks figuring they were good with the antibodies  for 3 months.

he said its now like getting a get out of jail free card because they now do what they want and not. being afraid of getting it.

I went to florida in august and didn't have the covid.  :shrug:

Sorry, not sorry.  But I ain't scared.  

6 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

so posing a question on a public non fishing non political forum isnt allowed ?

Oh it's allowed, but it's a stupid question.

Seems your friend had it and now he's immune.

So, what was the question?

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 mins ago, Billybob said:

Oh it's allowed, but it's a stupid question.

Seems your friend had it and now he's immune.

So, what was the question?

even though people had it, they can still be a carrier and spread it.   so by going to florida, another hot spot for covid, would the thought of spreading it enter into your mind , or just ignore ?

and yet you asked about vagina seepage yesterday :p

Edited by coolhandfluke

4 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

even though people had it, they can still be a carrier and spread it.   so by going to florida, another hot spot for covid, would the thought of spreading it enter into your mind , or just ignore ?

and yet you asked about vagina seepage yesterday :p

If he was infected at the time of travel that is a dirt bag move.  

I was under her impression that having means you won’t get it for a window of time. Like a regular flu. But you can certainly get it again at some point down the road. 

5 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I was under her impression that having means you won’t get it for a window of time. Like a regular flu. But you can certainly get it again at some point down the road. 

I think that there’s some uncertainty with whether you can be a carrier even if you yourself won’t develop the disease.

Sort of a “Typhoid Mary” situation.

3 mins ago, valentine said:

I think that there’s some uncertainty with whether you can be a carrier even if you yourself won’t develop the disease.

Sort of a “Typhoid Mary” situation.

Common sense tells

me you definitely can. For how long etc is the question. If I’m vaccinated, and go to the store, somehow come into contact with it... say on my hands... touch my lip and then get home and kiss my wife, I can transfer it. For how long who knows, but common a sense tells me I can. Or at minimum that it’s likely enough to be cautious. 

2 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

touch my lip and then get home and kiss my wife, I can transfer it.

Make sense.

Kissing a cashier while getting a change back and kissing a wife while giving her groceries to put in the fridge.