MaxKatt

Joint Chief's Letter "Message to the Joint Force"

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, MaxKatt said:

Letter just released by Joint Chiefs affirming Biden's Presidency.

Rachel highlighted their strategic use of the words "sedition and insurrection" and suggested it increases the chances of criminal charges for Trump.

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 10.23.26 PM.png

"Rachel suggested... "???...Rachel Maddow???... this memo instructs the armed forces, nothing more... but you already knew that... 

9 hours ago, Santiago II said:

Why would the Joint Chiefs comment on attacks on federal buildings, local police departments, and private property, even if it happens on a much larger scale and over a longer period of time. Heck why would they even comment on local murders committed by activists. OTOH, if it's your life or business, might seem like a really big deal.

What a loon. They are reminding the troops of the oath they took to protect and defend the constitution.   Why would you mock their actions?

That letter is speaking directly to an audience of one. It says succinctly that the military will not be party to unconstitutional acts in an attempt to overthrow an election. Telling that they deemed it necessary, hard to make the case that the Joint Chiefs are alarmist.

14 mins ago, jettyjockey18 said:

"Rachel suggested... "???...Rachel Maddow???... this memo instructs the armed forces, nothing more... but you already knew that... 

There's only one "Rachel."  

Google to find her piece last night.  It was compelling, and also unique.  

For the first time ever that I recall, she spoke directly to the President.  

They have an interesting relationship.  Although he rips all media and media figures...he has left Rachel virtually untouched all the way back to when he first announced he was running.  He knows she's perhaps the smartest, most on point, and never wrong.  He's afraid of her.  

AND...last night she came to the same conclusion I did 2 days ago; that Donald's best/smartest move is to resign before the impeachment vote at 3pm today.

3 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

If only you could speak this way of trumps coup attempt 

or any of the many ways trump and republicans have been untethered to the constitution. 

You're on top of that.  Trump is gone in a few days.  I'm more focused on the future.

1 hour ago, Stonesipher said:

What a loon. They are reminding the troops of the oath they took to protect and defend the constitution.   Why would you mock their actions?

Why would they need to be reminded?

1 min ago, MikeM58 said:

Why would they need to be reminded?

They really should be getting their bags packed for the next Biden expeditionary force to the mid-east.

Just now, Steve_in_PA said:

They really should be getting their bags packed for the next Biden expeditionary force to the mid-east.

Sadly true.  Biden will have us ass deep in Syria by this time next year.

1 hour ago, saltydawg said:

Lol...referred to her by her first name. :laugh:

right... I thought there was some Rachel person referenced in the memo that I had missed... 

apparently she goes by one name now, like Beyonce... 

1 hour ago, MaxKatt said:

There's only one "Rachel."  

Google to find her piece last night.  It was compelling, and also unique.  

For the first time ever that I recall, she spoke directly to the President.  

They have an interesting relationship.  Although he rips all media and media figures...he has left Rachel virtually untouched all the way back to when he first announced he was running.  He knows she's perhaps the smartest, most on point, and never wrong.  He's afraid of her.  

AND...last night she came to the same conclusion I did 2 days ago; that Donald's best/smartest move is to resign before the impeachment vote at 3pm today.

max, you came to that conclusion 4 years ago... 

4 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

I think you pretty much missed the point of that comment. Has nothing to what you posted.

Perhaps you should read the post that it was in response to. 

Check it out and then get back to me if it doesn't make sense after that.