Jmat321

Mitch Supports Impeachment

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

1 min ago, makorider said:

Mitch has a good thing going with the ChiCom shipping company his inlaw's own.  That whole Hunter thing, nevermind the tariffs, was hitting a little too close to home.

No surprise here

And somehow they're all still alive, while tens of thousands of American small businesses and the families they support are out of business because of a virus INTENTIONALLY unleashed by China.

I mostly agree, but they aren’t going to play the woman card.  It’s going to be a male GOP member that wins the primary in 2024.  That is going to be a fascinating race.  

I don’t think Haley will be able to go from Gov to Pres, she doesn’t know Washington DC well enough, and same goes for Noem she doesn’t have the chops yet.  Her state is too back water IMO.  She is pretty and she hunts, that’s basically all she has going for her.

8 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Getting Trump completely gone is probably the smartest move for the GOP and worst move for the Dems.

If Trump is still around and able to run again in 2024, he will devastate every single person that goes on stage with him during the primaries.

If he loses the primary, the GOP will be such mentally damaged goods that they'll lose.

If he wins the nomination, every single Dem ad with read "the nation can't bear to be put through this again" followed by a picture of the riot in the Capitol, a child in a cage, or Giuliani foaming at the mouth.

The GOP needs Trump gone, and then let them play the woman card with Haley or Noem.

Bottom line it will be the best move for the country and after all you’ve seen you’re still playing tit for tat. Wake up.

Just now, Stonesipher said:

Bottom line it will be the best move for the country and after all you’ve seen you’re still playing tit for tat. Wake up.

Best move for the country would have been to make Trump King and let him purge the culture, not bound by Constitutional constraints, but you'd rather go the route of trying to "come together" with Progressives, so good luck with that.

Let me say that again.............."make Trump King and let him purge the culture, not bound by Constitutional constraints."

Yeah.  That.

13 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Getting Trump completely gone is probably the smartest move for the GOP and worst move for the Dems.

If Trump is still around and able to run again in 2024, he will devastate every single person that goes on stage with him during the primaries.

If he loses the primary, the GOP will be such mentally damaged goods that they'll lose.

If he wins the nomination, every single Dem ad with read "the nation can't bear to be put through this again" followed by a picture of the riot in the Capitol, a child in a cage, or Giuliani foaming at the mouth.

The GOP needs Trump gone, and then let them play the woman card with Haley or Noem.

They will bar him from holding any office going forward. I think they all want that above all else.

Just now, Ba Ba Buoy said:

They will bar him from holding any office going forward. I think they all want that above all else.

Tell me how Trump hurt you personally. 

Just now, Gamakatsu said:

I told all of you that Trump was going to cause a huge rift in the Republican Party.

So what?  He stopped Hillary.  That was really all I "really" cared about.

I made my deal with the devil back in 2016, and am fine with it.

8 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Best move for the country would have been to make Trump King and let him purge the culture, not bound by Constitutional constraints, but you'd rather go the route of trying to "come together" with Progressives, so good luck with that.

Let me say that again.............."make Trump King and let him purge the culture, not bound by Constitutional constraints."

Yeah.  That.

oh boy

Mitch is a swamp creature. As is most of the members of Congress. They act like they fight each other so hard to paint a picture to their base like they care, and that fight is for “you”

When it comes to the spending and things like War, they get along just fine and pass things through no problem. 

55 mins ago, Sparkly said:

That being said, McConnell is a snake with great political instincts. 

So he says that he want to purge the GOP of Trump but won’t allow the Senate to take up Impeachment until Biden is sworn in and Turtle is no long in charge. So he talks a big game but if he keeps to that timeline, he won’t president over a Senate vote on fauxpeachment 2.0. 

17 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Yeah.  That.

You are crazier than I thought Joey.  I can’t believe you said that I really can’t, but at least you are not hiding the fact you want to sweep aside our democracy and constitution so we can have a king.  Amazing.