My stray thought

Rate this topic

Billybob

1 hour ago, Otter said:

Well he shat the bed here, brought our important discovery thread to a grinding halt and started 17 dumb ones. Now some of these guys will sleep in the wet spot under false pretenses, hey where is Steve at anyway we should like to hear some tales and lies 

Trust the science 

Banned in Florida

4 hours ago, Otter said:

who’s been floating your stupid threads? just hop in the wagon and keep your helmet on I’ll keep pulling 

Yeah, no. Cut him loose. Too much responsibility and we know this assistance will end with CHF wishing he didn't start threads.

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

3 hours ago, Otter said:

Well he shat the bed here, brought our important discovery thread to a grinding halt and started 17 dumb ones. Now some of these guys will sleep in the wet spot under false pretenses, hey where is Steve at anyway we should like to hear some tales and lies 

just taking up some of the slack for that TERRY guy

Fish come and go, but memories of fishing with family last forever.

On 1/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, Otter said:

I didn’t know but now I know. Fascinating how them things work. 

Here’s one for ya, did you all know that squirt is pee? Don’t smell like pee but I thought about it for like a really long time.. by process of elimination, what else could it be?? We might need doc hop on this one bc I think we’re being peed on and thinking we did something :huh: 

Squit has to be pee. I'm not a fan.