locked thread call outs.....

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

2 mins ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

FYI, the lead insurrectionist lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Looks like Tim has been talking to himself for about an hour or so.

1 min ago, Cpalms said:

I think that he forgot that he locked the thread.

TimS is on a roll and making some posters look really silly.

Sorry, when you start a thread that shouldn't be started you may end up having your thread locked or moved. Like this one. You want to whine about moderation in the PG, this is your outlet. Not the PG. The PG is for political discussions, not whining about moderation. Don't like the moderation, go somewhere else. If your thread gets locked and you have a problem with it, either contact me privately for a better explanation than what was offered - or go somewhere else. I don't give a furry rat's ass whether people agree with me or not - go somewhere else. 

No, I didn't forget I locked the thread. You guys had your say, made your posts, I now have had my say and made my responses. That thread is going to be moved in here as well. The PG forum isn't for people whining about their threads being closed or locked - that's been made clear for many years. If you don't like the way the PG forum is run, I'll say it again - go somewhere else.

People that only post in there with off topic, personal crap are being removed - again, like after the election, I tried to let people get a little of the hot out from under their collars - and again, the tools just keep going too far...every single time. Go through your last thirty or so posts folks - if they aren't on topic, if they are entirely personal, say your good byes. I'm not wasting all my time trying to keep fringe idiots from the other fringe idiots - you want to discuss politics online, be my guest. You want to use this site to try to destroy people's lives, insult and antagonize people that are trying to discuss politics or just be disruptive because your life is devoid of anything positive - go somewhere else.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

4 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I just noticed this thread got moved to the outhouse.

I wonder if somebody will start a thread to complain about that as well.

I will consider that another volunteer looking for removal.

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

36 mins ago, Cpalms said:

7 responses to a closed thread.  Good thing it's all about the open discussion....

Go somewhere else :wave: 

35 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

and FWIW I think doxxing is a real scummy thing to do and I wouldn't do it or encourage anyone to do it.

if someone hurts my feelings with words on the internet, I have ZERO desire to cause them real world harm.....

and would try to discourage anyone else from doing so.

Too bad your opinion is in the minority among liberals.

16 mins ago, TimS said:

No, I didn't forget I locked the thread. You guys had your say, made your posts, I now have had my say and made my responses

you were repeatedly calling me out and making posts that were of questionable logic/honesty.

IMHO if you want to throw things at me, at least let me respond.

but that's just my opinion,

I fully understand the fact it's your site and you can do whatever you want.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

11 mins ago, TimS said:

Go somewhere else :wave: 

You responded to a closed thread (now 12 times) including asking members a question.  That's not a little weird?  What is the proper forum to discuss the moderation of the PG forum?  It seems the rules are changing on the fly, a lot of members are confused. :read:

14 mins ago, TimS said:

Too bad your opinion is in the minority among liberals.

If I posted something like this you'd be calling me dishonest,

unless you have something to back this claim up.

I can't say that most liberals I know have a firm doxxing opinion,

I also can't say that I've seen any lefties on your site doing it.

but if I did I would give them a stern look.

nobody should get so worked up over words on the internet that they should try to cause someone real world harm.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

1 hour ago, Cpalms said:

What is the proper forum to discuss the moderation of the PG forum?  It seems the rules are changing on the fly, a lot of members are confused. :read:

Tim has said it a bazillion times if not more, you want to discuss a problem or an issue, PM Tim. I'm suppose to be the stoopid fluk and I can understand that, what can't you?

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

22 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Tim has said it a bazillion times if not more, you want to discuss a problem or an issue, PM Tim. I'm suppose to be the stoopid fluk and I can understand that, what can't you?

Did somebody hear a dog whistle?   

you know you don't get points removed even for this level of brown nosing.

:clown: 

Edited by Cpalms

9 mins ago, Cpalms said:

Did somebody hear a dog whistle?   

you know you don't get points removed even for this level of brown nosing.

:clown: 

Brown nosing it, what an idgit you are. That Bozo Timmeh has has curtailed my JOKE telling, threatened to lock me up in the PG with you, :hypocrite:, Dude, and all the other losers if I kept trying to put smiles on peoples faces. Says I'm cluttering up the joint. Can you believe such nonsense? And you say I'm brown nosing. mj-laughing.gif

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****