cartopper

COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Site

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Read in the APP today that at the current rate of inoculations within OC (400 per day), it will take 2 years to innoculate the 200,000 residents in the county who are 65 and older.  My wife and I are in group 1b, so who knows when I will be able to get in line for a shot.

My mother-in-law got her shot last night after my wife gave it a go and tried to get her an appointment.  A half-hour later, the site was crashing....it took my parents an hour of trying before they got an appointment, which is at the end of January. 

Stay safe.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Registered my wife and I last week  on that site even got a Confirmation it was Recorded and we would receive Email of When and Where Yesterday the State once again Made Changes and I got this Notice by Email.   

Add the part NJ does not have enough Doses or people to Give Them and in the same time frame announced a Super Vaccine Site in Camden to give 500 shots a Day. IMO NJ is Suffering a Murphy Cluster F&&&..  But There is No Shortage of BLAME.   I will wait till I get the Email like the $1,200 relief check  IRS  said they mailed on the 6th to me. 

Scan_20210113 (10).png

Edited by Cheeckakoe

Registered both my parents for dose 1 and dose 2 via the OC health department website before it crashed last night. My biggest fear since this began has been their health above my own. Really happy that by March they will be fully vaccinated. Hopefully they can get the site up and running again and continue to ramp up the vaccinations not only in OC but elsewhere. LBI residents should also check with LBI health department as they have begun vaccines at the Surf City firehouse apparently.

As a younger healthy adult who knows when I will receive the vaccine. The rest of my family and significant other are health care workers and receiving their 2nd doses this week.

1 hour ago, surfcityNJ said:

As a younger healthy adult who knows when I will receive the vaccine. The rest of my family and significant other are health care workers and receiving their 2nd doses this week.

My daughter is an RN _ BSN - ICU.  CC Unit Assistant Manager local Hospital She lives with us and helping us. TG she just got her second shot. I am 79 & Registered & Confirmed  in NJ and hear all stories on the Internet NJ Patch of changes every day. just Hoping they get it right soon . and we just got the Relief Check $1200  IRS said was mailed on the 6th only 8 days. and NJ says Soon . And Thank your care workers for me. 

45 mins ago, Bristol Lou said:

Been trying to get appointment is nearly impossible 

Seems to be a big issue across the country . . . NJ has only administered about 40% of vaccines received.  But appears we are doing a better job than many states . . . 

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-covid-19-vaccines-administered.html